Changing Tyres?

Beardo

funnily enough, the wheel that got really bogged down is the nearside rear, which has a Michelin 4x4 on it

This needs replacing as it has a slow leak and some fairly big cracks in it.

So was wondering whether to replace that one tyre to match the rest, or see if i can get a whole new set of something else for a decent price.

Got a mate in the business who can get some brands/sizes but isn't familiar with 4x4's, so i need to tell him what i want, and i'm not sure what different sizes

i can put on it

The max overall outside diameter / height is 31" for a standard non lifted Frontera. If you need some more advie on tyre fitment, there is a very good owners club forum : www.fronteraowners.co.uk

Beware of the admins, a lot of them are c0cks. :lol:

I fitted Insa Sahara Turbo's to mine - a pure off road (90% off road, 10% on road) tyre, which was cheap (£180 for all four) and bloody excellent in the mud.

Sahara_LI.jpg

Edited by Andy75

would you get 15inch wheels on?

If you can you could have a look for 31X10.5 x15's that are a pretty common size and should be cheaper otherwise that sounds very similar to a standard L200 Size so from experience quite expensive

I have 4 tyres in this size sat round the back of the house. Had a lad on flea bay buy them then never turn up or pay for them. :good: They have about 5mm tread left on them. Not sure if they could be recut to give them a deeper tread or not though. I could find out if you fancy them...

Colway C trax's.