Students and twenty somethings....

Boomstick

Well if youre "as young as the woman you feel" as the saying goes im a respectable 22 :blink: :lol:

I dont see the point in students...... I went to college for 3 years, years ago, got really good results and then did something completely different that most of my grades werent relevant to :D

Just an excuse to scrounge of the parents and get ****** every night really...................... :look:

HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!! Students don't scrounge off their parents!!!! That's what the government is for :lol:

Well - it all has to be paid back at interest - so it's borrowing really

I don't think I'll end up doing anything except what my degree is training me for either - Takes blooming ages!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see, well have a good one babby, I got some beer here but I am not going to overdo it like 2 nights ago, will be more sensible. I got a week off work so just chilling out. :yes:

Now I know why you might want to go out, when you have the GF who doesn't agree with your drinking habits then yeah you would benefit from getting slaughtered out down the pub rather than in the house.

Philosophical - I like it! I'm sure we could have many an annoying drunken conversation :birthday:

I only talk like that when I have had a few to many. :balloon:

When im sober I dont care about:

Politics

Doom&gloom

Philosophy

peoples itsy bitsy problems (im there for anyone who is in a **** hole and needs support when its bad, but I really dont care about you winging and wining problems)

why I dont use the forums as much these days :drinks:

*hic*

Edited by Hunter

• 6 months later...