New to forum - Norwich, Norfolk

reddan

Welcome............

I am truly sorry for your predicament but alas somepeople have to in live in Norfolk or otherwise it would be a wasteland.

Regards

Quite... if anyone can spare just £2 per month you can help a local buy bread or a fishing net. Your local inbreeds need you.

And welcome! :birthday::balloon:

Welcome Reddan to the forum . Ther are several good old norfolk boys on the forum and there are many out there who would like to be good old norfolk boys ,if only for the superb shooting and stalking that we tend to take for granted . I to am from Norwich ,( incidently the capital city of East anglia ) Dont pay to much attention to the essex mafia they are all pussy cats and the suffolk boys are not to clever .

I am a norfolk man and i glory in this fact . Horatio nelson .

Harnser .

Hi,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say Hi. I live in Norwich and obviously enjoy pigeon shooting. I don't really know any other shooters round this area so trying to find somelike minded people to talk pigeons!

Dan

:blush:

pavman (also a dan) and also not far from Norwich Norfolk home of Tony Martin a fine shooting man :good:

Hi Dan.

I'm also new to Da Forum and also reside in Norwich. As Bill Bryson (who now lives near Wymondham) so memorably said: "I come from Des Moines. Well, somebody had to." I moved up here in December from a former fishing village in Essex and a lovely C17 timber-framed cottage, to a new build flat near Mousehold (it's a long story but hopefully not for ever). I am missing the country air, to say the least.

Just secured a little pigeon shooting to the south of our "fine city" - 35 acre rape field.

How are you doing?

Peter

Hi Peter,

I am fine, already looking forward to the weekend because I think I have some free time on Sat so will try and get some shooting in. Bit fustrated with my land situatiuon as in I don't have any of my own on which to shoot. But I will get some eventuallty until then its a trip to Pulham with my brother in law.

I also go clay shooting (normally on a sunday morning) which I really enjoy but the club is in a closed month so itching for April to come round so I can start going again.

Dan