UK Grand Masters

tosspot

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you still going on about that? Christ man, give it up!

And Beretta, should that not be "...show them who's Top Cat"? classic cartoon!

Going back to the subject though, maybe I should head down for it. I need to travel and shoot more, hence the bunking off next week to spend about three hours shooting skeet with Zapp...

okay, so what is the latest on this and has anyone stepped upto the plate for the completely thankless task of organising it?

I will if need be, but mark my words if you don't like any aspect of the day, the organisation, the team, the targets, the venue etc then tough ******* titty, you shouldn't have been so lazy as to sit back and watch someone else do it all for you.

do you get me (aye?) etc

Edited by Mungler

Will be going up there this Sun, didn't get there last weekend due to being Mothers day and the fact i spent most of the day in A & E with my lad who broke his arm.

I shall be be provisionally booking a three man PW squad for the Friday, will try and get an empty slot, then anyone else who wishes to join can quote desired squad number.

Will keep you posted.

TP

Ladles and Jellyspoons,

There are three of us PWers now booked into squad "10" on the Fri (TP, Mung & PdlM) 9am kickoff, recommend be there 8 for 8.30, the slot was empty so plenty of room for any other takers (ooer)

C'mon guys don't be shy, if last year was anything to by this will be a top class shoot just needs decent weather.

TP

Ruddy hell - i've bitten the proverbial bullet, called up and i'm in! Squad "10" here i come :sick:

If anyone else is travelling from Manchester and wants to share the driving/petrol cost then let me know as there's room in the car for a couple of others.

Nick

I can safely say that none of you will come last,I have just booked squad 10,so that is reserved for me.Hope you dont mind a craap shooter,I am having a go for the experience.

I wouldn't worry mate - i've never shot in any type of competition before so it's going to be a learning day for me too :oops:

• 1 month later...

Apparently I'm now booked in to shoot this one on the Monday, (with guess who??) :hmm: , it will be a good shoot, I'm told by Dave the course is being set out on the adjacent valley and some other virgin land nearby, so nobody has a "home" advantage.

Southdown has a reputation for good, but not impossible, targets and there are still places available, see below.

http://www.southdownsgc.com/application2.pdf

Cat.

Apparently I'm now booked in to shoot this one on the Monday, (with guess who??) :lol: , it will be a good shoot, I'm told by Dave the course is being set out on the adjacent valley and some other virgin land nearby, so nobody has a "home" advantage.

Southdown has a reputation for good, but not impossible, targets and there are still places available, see below.

http://www.southdownsgc.com/application2.pdf

Cat.

That will be shooting with the "A" team then :hmm: Can't wait should be a really good shoot and hopefully nice weather. Anyone not booked on crack on and come down it's really nice down south and I am sure to be sure that the shoot will be a goodun. Dave has put so much work in to the ground this year, new stands etc he deserves to get the entries.

Cheryl

In 7 days it'll be all over.

Are we all still meeting at the cafe in Findon, and at what time?

You're making it sound like a visit to the dentist..??

It'll be a great shoot, with excellent targets, a real "thinking mans" shoot, (if there is such a thing?). :good:

Cat.