UK Grand Masters

tosspot

I quite enjoy going to the dentist actually, nice to lie down for a while with one's head between a nice pair of breasts.

This'll be my 5th visit to Southdown, and my 2nd UK Grand Masters. I'll still be **** though. Last year I ended up with 60 and 66 for 126/200. If I don't do better this year then I'm giving up.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite enjoy going to the dentist actually, nice to lie down for a while with one's head between a nice pair of breasts.

This'll be my 5th visit to Southdown, and my 2nd UK Grand Masters. I'll still be **** though. Last year I ended up with 60 and 66 for 126/200. If I don't do better this year then I'm giving up.

Pete,

All you've got to do is beat that Mung fella, which you should do comfortably. :good:

Cat.

I shall be there. It shall be my 4th time to Southdown.

I have noted that Cat has been impressing on how it will be completely brand new and there will be no home advantage for the regular Southdown shooter :good:

Yeah right, and call me Cheryl :D

Twill be a good day and if I can get within 1 bird per stand to Cat's score then I can continue to point out to him how he is wasting his money, life and weekends, and how he wants to put less miles on his car, jack in this CPSA nonsense and support his local haybale.

Edited by Mungler

To my knowledge there are 5 of us in squad 10, I will check today to see if there are any extras been put with us, if not Rascal i'll PM you and you are more than welcome to join us.

Nicky the cafe is 10 mins from the ground , Linga Longa BN14 0EL , if you're approaching the ground from A27 / A24 you drive right past it

Rascal, if you want in there is space no probs :D although they like payment up front if the slot is still there come Friday (which let's face it, it should be) you rock up, pay and shoot. But a phone call to pencil yourself in may be wise.

For some reason we are now squad 11 :good:

Cafe (Linga Longa) opens at 07.00

I shall be there. It shall be my 4th time to Southdown.

I have noted that Cat has been impressing on how it will be completely brand new and there will be no home advantage for the regular Southdown shooter :hmm:

Hmmmm,.............well Mung, I can guarantee you will enjoy it, I can also guarantee that, unlike those JJ / Copfurn floppers, you will take the long dirt track back to the A24 thinking.........."could have done better", :hmm:

Dave is really pushing the proverbial boat out on this one, target quality will be better than the Essex Masters, and (I'm told), it's being shot over the far valley, and another virgin bit of ground, which, even I have never shot before. :rolleyes:

There are still a few places left, so if anybody fancies a cracking day out, get booked in now. :yes:

Cat.

4 sleeps to go.

Also, I was just checking the webby to make sure CPSA membership was not a requirement and was nicely surprised to be reminded that this was a 200 bird event.

I will need some additional boxes of bitchmother-tasc cartridges in number 8.

Yes, the event is open to all, but it is being run to CPSA rules, (unlike the Essex Masters), so max load is 28 gram, also no "memory lapses" re your last CPSA classification. :good:

Now, how about predicting some scores, I'd be happy with a 175 plus...:mad:? :mad:

Cat.