Exciting new website!!!

Deako

Guest flightline

You are all very wonderful indeed. But it seems to me that the commercial side of this site (it`s undeniable guys) should be reserved for a separate section. I`ve dealt with most "merchants" who use this site. I have +ve and -ve comments on all, in varying proportions. I must confess I do get a little hacked off with comments from people who clearly have or expect to gain some commercial advantage from criticising the "opposition`s" services/products. Believe me, this is in no way aimed at any individual or company. I`m basically agnostic. This is a great site with members who are very helpful and giving. Can we please ALL try to keep it that way?

I dont think the price of package one is too bad £120.00 that is assuming that the rotor is fitted with a new motor and not a scrap yard one.Just can't understand why there is a £175.00 difference between package 1 and package 2 when the only additional items are speed controller,battery charger and 2x flying pigeons which realistically amount to about £100.00.I am not having a dig here,just my opinion.

Regards sean. ;)

I can't see anything apart for ultimate magnets on this site maybe my computers bust. What i would like to know is who started magnets or rotors at around the 150-175 pound mark, as we all know you can build them for a fraction of that price, I feel its the same for these new flapppers. I know they will not sell millions so need to make a good profit on each machine but i think at tops they are fifty pounds each to make. I made mine in about an hour and paid 10 pounds for parts.  it does not look as smart but still does the same job as any of the others. Best of luck with all your sites

Flightline you sound as if you have something to do with the web site, and it sounds to me that you are being very defensive about nothing.I think i know,what you think was meant by the post,(you could be right you could be wrong ) i dont know.But i can assure you this if a particuler web site comes to notice, and that web site offers good value for money there will be more praise of that web site than condemnation.The people who use pigeon watch are no mugs just ordinary people with limited income if they think an item is to pricey then they say so, there is no malice in these reports just honesty.I shop at asda because tesco is to dear there's no malice,just honsty and i think its the same for most of the people on this site.

Guest flightline

I`m not in any way criticising you, William, or anyone else. It`s just that there is a small number of people who seem continually jockey to for some sort of commercial advantage on the site. The site is BRILLIANT. Why can`t we all be honest and keep the purely commercial stuff in one area only. Then, if people are going to have a bit of a pop at each other, at least everyone knows what`s going on. Really this is a plea for the site to be more commercial, with sponsorship and ads. It`s a more honest approach. Honest! ;)

flightline,

Just so you know where I stand...

Having looked at this website, and being a dealer in decoying products myself, I can honestly say that I think that the 'rotary package 1' is excellent value for money at £120.

Our rotary machine cannot compete with it on price, and I would recommend buying this device rather than ours.

Now then, thats hardly 'having a pop', is it?

Cheers, Deako.  ;)

Guest flightline

I agree that it`s not Deako. My substantive point, though , remains. If anyone wants to gain a commercial advantage, to which they are ( in my view) fully entitled, let all the transactions be quite explicit.

Have a nice day you`all.

To repeat. This is a brlliant site and does incredible credit to William as well as all participants. I am a mere interloper. Ignore what I say.

8-)

Nghost,

Taking a chance posting on this thread again, but here goes! ;)

'Pigeon Magnet' has now been sold, at least in the UK, and no longer has any association with Mr Beasley or the 'Shoot warehouse'.

I've spoken to the new owner of the company today and get the impression he is a nice genuine guy.

I hasten to add, that I also am in no way involved with 'Pigeon Magnet', just passing on what I know.  :)