Beretta semi-auto camo

I had some money which needed to be spent, so I went to my

local gunshop and invested in a urika 391 cammo 3 shot semi auto.

I really liked the look of it and had heard they were very good in the hide,

I was going clay pigeon shooting the next day so I thought I might give it a go, so I packed it along with my trusty 682 e gold, thinking I might put 25 shots through it.

After 75 skeet targets and 120 sporting I found I had not got the 682 out of it's bag!!!!

What a lovely gun, very light and pointable, no recoil and had no trouble cycling 28g steel or 32g pigeon load lead.

Very pleased with it, do you have one, if not why not???

If anyone is thinking of getting one.... do it... you won't

regret it.

...And if you want a pair of Brittney's knickers I may still have

some hanging from my bed post.!!!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

I have been thinking about buying the deluxe model for a while now, I fully agree that they look great.  I currently have a Beretta Silver Pigeon II, and have always liked the Beretta so I think you post confirmed it for me.

Does it have any bad points compared to the O/U?

Mark.

Hi Mark, I have only 1 problem with mine, my £1300 pride and joy will probably sit in my cupboard gathering dust!!!

Mine is made from synthetic material and is very light, we have one of the lux models as a 'club gun' I found it completely diffrent, it quite alot heavyer, and alot fatter,

I don't like it atall.

I can't seem to get with it, but it's all down to the indevidual,

If you try befor you buy you should be ok, Berreta are soon bringing out a new range of auto's with look very nice.

If you are in my area you are welcome to have a go on mine,

but be warned, you'll want one :love:  :love:

I'll stick with my Mossie mate!   :(   US military put 20,000 continuous rounds through it without cleaning it before having a stoppage!!  (I do clean it a bit more often than that! ).

Benelli's are popular with MOE guys though.  Is that where your love of Benelli's comes from mate?  Or have you got a job in Benelli's marketing dept!   :laugh:  :laugh:

I'm gonna try shooting with a SBS this week. The shots we are taking in the woods at the moment are very quick snap shots, & I need to get the gun mounted very quickly. As the SBS's are very light I thought I'd try it & see.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez Deako, you don't ask for much mate!

Could be difficult enough to find 1 semi-auto mossie, let alone 4!  Mossberg don't make a semi-auto at the minute, although a new gun is in design at the minute.  I checked the Mossberg website for UK dealers and they only list Deben, who only sell new pumps.  There is a dealer in the Republic of Ireland called Ardlee Sports or something - they might do used models.  Don't know if you could get them to Scouserland though?

Sorry I can't be of more help mate.  :thumbs:

Why not go for a few A303's or A391's or something?  They're really cheap second-hand.  :(