Varying prices !!!

Went out this morning with Meandassey to get some cartridges and look at some other decoying items.

I had some comparison prices from N & S and my local shop, plus some other mail order firms.

We visited a shop near London that advertises widely in the shooting press.

The difference in the prices was amazing and in most instances we were comparing like for like.

My local shop was cheapest on cartridges (only £5 saving per 500, but worth having) and N & S was cheapest on everything that they can supply.

A gun sock at my local shop was £8.50, at the "London" shop the same sock was £17.99 :(

Hide poles, Floaters, Army style cammo nets, flock coated decoys, no contest.

It certainly pays to shop around, I will be calling Mike Newall at N & S tonight. :thumbs:

Number 1, they don't have a website, but their stuff is advertised in Target Sports advert in sporting gun magazine........N+S fone number......01925 728057.....mention my name 'cos I'm after commission!.

On a serious note, I've just bought a hide bag/seat from them and its excellent, enough to carry tons of kit.  :(

I've just bought a Sea sack (KITBAG) from an army and navy stall. The bloke was really chatty and said he sell alot of them for pigeon shooting, he uses one himself and says they are great. Only cost £9.99 just got to find a bucket to put in it now.

The ones in the target sports advert sounded quite good though.

What does every one else use for humping all there kit about?