Two for NTTF

ernyha

Well folks the tax man has come and confiscated my airfair...and then some.. :< . It looks as if I will be putting the visit off for a couple of months...but that just means that we have more time to set this up. So post up if you are interested...then we can set some dates and a location. Hoping someone over there will help with that one... :huh:

Well I will be putting up the homebase, supplying the beer and food and couldn't be better placed being in the middle of the country so let's get it off the ground lads.

On a serious note, does anyone know the procedure to get NT a visitors shotgun licence?

Ern,

From what I can remember you need to get a Visitors Shotgun Permit from your local firearms department. This needs to be completed with your (as Sponsor) details, and also NTTFs details, including weapon details. This then basically entitles NTTF to shoot anywhere, with permission, in the UK, as a normal certificate holder.

I'm not sure wether you would have to meet NTTF at the airport to get his guns through customs, but I guess your firearms dept will confirm that.

This is how it was a few years ago when my pal came over from the USA.

Cheers,

Browning

Ern - count me in ( i think , depends on dates ) , i,m in Notts , not a million miles from coventry.

it would be great to finally meet the master and you of course :huh: .

come on lads , this could be a once in a life time opertunity and it could be great fun :lol: .

Darren .

Ern,

I'm not sure wether you would have to meet NTTF at the airport to get his guns through customs, but I guess your firearms dept will confirm that.

:huh: Browning I will have enough trouble getting NTTF through the customs and immigration let alone any guns.

There will be enough guns for him to select from here without the hassle of bringing any.

Anyway when I visited him, I had a pump action that was about 4" too short thrust into my hands and told to get on with it.

He realised that his little scheme hadn't worked though when I shot 2 ducks with my first shot. :lol: