Funny clothes

dead-eye-dick

I've got, to the amussement of other site members, a nice tweed shooting jacket. :(

It's lovely and warm, easy to move in and has big "cartridge" pockets. I also think it's quite smart (with propper trousers and "green weelies")  8)  8)  gives me the "country gent" image 8)  8)

Does anyone else wear fancydress while shooting.....if so what..??..or am I the most stylish shooter on the site....

P.S still can't hit anything for toffie but feels better to miss with an air of style  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :D  :D  :D  8)  8)   :D  :D  :P

Dead eye,as you may have seen in the pics section i now have a cartridge bag with a red go faster stripe,(sort of 80's GTI stylee)I think its safe to say that between the two of us we have the fasion aspect of this site in the bag :(  :thumbs:,you with your pimm's on the lawn and me with my white wine spritser :laugh:  :laugh:

I bought myself a wax barbour for our driven shoot. It rained heavily last weekend and I was soaked to the skin. I thought that these things were meant to be waterproof. I've only had it two months. :evil: Apart from that I wear the full works, Britches, gun socks and flashes and of course green wellies.  :( but not when I'm shooting pigeon

If you are prepared to spend over £100, get a Musto coat.

I have the Musto Country,it "breathes", is waterproof, windproof and washable.

I got sick of Barbour wax on my car seats and having to reproof them, far too often.

I wear it for formal and informal shooting days (also trips to the shops in the rain :thumbs:  ).

Probably one of the best investments I have ever made.   :(