ILL

ryantidgwell

Serves you right you gaylord. Think of it as a punishment for calling Jägermeister "weigermeister". Just think, you have been calling it weigermeister for god knows how long and everyone has been laughing at you.

Enjoy your hangover tomorrow morning :hmm::good: .

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

You think that's bad? I picked up my other half from a party at her friends house last night and she threw up in the car. All over the door, floor and centre console. She then started to apologise and trying to hold on to me (as drunk people do) but was covered in it herself. Result-I got covered in it too. It's the first time she's ever been sick from drink and she's in her twenties. She must have felt the need to do a really good job of it!

Next time I'm picking her up in the Landy. I can just jet wash her and the inside of the truck at the same time then! :hmm:

thats the stuff lol little test tubes stuff lol cheers for the gasty lord comment :hmm:

"Gasty Lord"

Classic. :good:

As an aside, I once (deliberately - I am a total **** when drunk) chundered directly into the heater vent of my ex girlfriend's Ford Fiesta. Strangely she dumped me not long after the first cold snap of the year made her turn her heaters on.... :P

ZB

i was thiking that but cant even move to comker only in com room as mrs cabt stand me near her lol drunk 8 pints 4 aftrre shocks 3 weigermeister 5 tequila 2 whisley and 4 southie an cokes think its the com room for me tohintght lmao!

Cant be that drunk if you remember what you drunk :hmm:

i was thiking that but cant even move to comker only in com room as mrs cabt stand me near her lol drunk 8 pints 4 aftrre shocks 3 weigermeister 5 tequila 2 whisley and 4 southie an cokes think its the com room for me tohintght lmao!

and which country is that in? :hmm: