merged "We have been infiltrated.." threads

mdc124

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

iv'e just had one sent from this fella who's supposed to be GONE, sent me to a ADULT SITE :good:, it just said "new site rule" so i opened it before i found this thread :hmm: does anyone know what happens when you open these things, does it shaft you in some way or is it some idiot sending you to daft sites

iv'e just had one sent from this fella who's supposed to be GONE, sent me to a ADULT SITE :good:, it just said "new site rule" so i opened it before i found this thread :hmm: does anyone know what happens when you open these things, does it shaft you in some way or is it some idiot sending you to daft sites

The person who sent the Spam PM's was banned first thing this morning, but if the PM is in your Inbox it will remain there until you open it, or delete it.

This is not a new Spam PM.

If you see something in your PM Inbox that looks strange, then don't open it.

What you normally get if you click on the link, is taken to a website and some rubbish put on your PC that a scan with AdAware, or Malware will clean up.

As some members have posted, their PC security systems will not let them open the links.

Further steps have been taken to prevent repeats of this event.