Just how stupid are they?

sussex lad

Brian, i shot a dozen over WHEAT this morning i was really suprised seeing that the next field was rape i only went out for 2 hours great sport

glad you enjoyed your morning out next time you come down we will have to make it allday sorry i couldnt make it all day but we will next time

see you soon

sean

I have had a couple of outstanding days on grass pasture early spring and also one in particular on our Cricket pitch after the seasons ended in september.

I put 20 shell deeks out and sat on the veranda of the pavillion behind some camo netting suspended between the scoreboard posts and shot about 75 pigeons in one day in about 1987

The pitch is in a park with arable land on one side and the flight between roost and stubble was directly over the Cricket pitch.

I often shot on the cricket pitch as we also had a serious rabbit problem, but even when there was no stubble, rape or drillings around you could easily decoy 25 or so to the decoys in a days shooting.

One of the best days I ever had was on a pasture with sprouting clover. The birds love it.

FM.