Been Tinkering Again

pavman

Farmer wont let me on the Pea or Barley drillings in the truck so not being one to let things put a stop to the Foxing knocked up another little solution! Bit like a circus act but it works and we can get round all the land and farmer is happy as the Quad is very light on the crops 5 mins to fit on or off 4 jay bolts to the rack and 2-8mm bolts to the front to stiffen it up. The extra height from standing is required due to reed beds and headge on small marsh and fields you cant see over :good:

post-1500-1239705179.jpg

Edited by pavman

Farmer wont let me on the Pea or Barley drillings in the truck so not being one to let things put a stop to the Foxing knocked up another little solution! Bit like a circus act but it works and we can get round all the land and farmer is happy as the Quad is very light on the crops 5 mins to fit on or off 4 jay bolts to the rack and 2-8mm bolts to the front to stiffen it up. The extra height from standing is required due to reed beds and headge on small marsh and fields you cant see over :good:

is that a 420 honda fourtrax?

Pavman

Just when things are quietening down, I'm now getting some peace, MCF seems to have calmed down about his pigeon magnet up a tree project. Then you go and post this!

You did so without ant thought for my sanity or wellbeing. The moment that McF claps eyes on your latest gadget, he will be on the phone, and I wont get a moment to myself until I have at the very least produced some detailed dimensioned sketches, and gven the job to the lads in our workshops.

We alwas have a must have gadget for our trip to Scotland, please dont let this be it!

webber

Pavman

Just when things are quietening down, I'm now getting some peace, MCF seems to have calmed down about his pigeon magnet up a tree project. Then you go and post this!

You did so without ant thought for my sanity or wellbeing. The moment that McF claps eyes on your latest gadget, he will be on the phone, and I wont get a moment to myself until I have at the very least produced some detailed dimensioned sketches, and gven the job to the lads in our workshops.

We alwas have a must have gadget for our trip to Scotland, please dont let this be it!

webber

webber a solution must be found to any problem the shooting man may encounter, some will walk away and let it beat them but the strong of mind find a way to get round it. it may well be your place in the big picture is indeed helping McF so accept it and be proud he picked you as his font of technical aid of all things related to your shared interest, by god your are a team man, puff that chest out and pick up your notepad and pencil and help your old buddy realize his full potential…… you know it makes sense!

PS if its any consolation my Foxing mate never quite knows what I will invent in the garage next…. :good:

Edited by pavman