New PW sponsors - UK Shootwarehouse

Teal

I am pleased to announce that UK Shootwarehouse are now sponsoring pigeonwatch. Please keep tuned, and if you're thinking about buying some gear then keep a hold of your wallets for a minute - as we will be able to offer discounted pigeonwatch member rates on all items. The details of this are being sorted out, but it's well worth keeping in mind if you're after something their products are the best value for money out there and with the special pigeonwatch member discount on top it just gets EVEN better!! I look forward to announcing the exact discount rates over the next few days, but please stay tuned. :huh:

Too good to be true- well I assure you it is true! This is not an April fool! :lol:

Teal,

Of course it had nothing to do with your recent all expenses paid outing on the drillings with young Will Beesley...:lol:

Perhaps the Sunday Market is in decline and Dad Phil is not coming home with so many little brown envelopes marked "High Gun £150.00"...:lol:

Joking apart, glad you've got more sponsorship, long may it continue...!!!!

Ok guys what you've been waiting for, the deal is applicable to most of the range shown on the website (ring to confirm) and is:

5% discount for money spent up to the value of £101

10% discount for money spent in excess of £101

To get this special deal you will need to ring your order through on: 01869 278946.

In addition exclusive to this we will be having monthly specials from UKShootwarehouse, prices that no one else will be able to even come near to. Each special will run for a month (unless sold out!) and the special will only be available to PW users.

Hope you guys agree, this is a fantastic saving and offer! We'll set up a system to ensure there is a code to quote -as otherwise of course as rj says, anyone could say they are a pigeonwatch member to get this deal! For the first few days after posting this if you want to make an order PM me and I will give you back a special code number which you can redeem on ordering. I check the forum a few times a day usually so it shouldn't take long to get a reply.

Guys,

Nothing has happened to us I hope! :P We're still here, ugly as ever :D

We had to step down as sponsors simply because Phil and Will offered more money than us. :lol:

We'll still continue to support PW and all the fellow shooters we've met through the site and hope to still meet you all at the summer shows to share a beer.

A big thanks to all our customers old and new and watch out for the new stuff coming over the next few months.

Deako. :lol:

Guys,

Nothing has happened to us I hope!  :lol:  We're still here, ugly as ever  :lol:

We had to step down as sponsors simply because Phil and Will offered more money than us.  :lol:

We'll still continue to support PW and all the fellow shooters we've met through the site and hope to still meet you all at the summer shows to share a beer.

A big thanks to all our customers old and new and watch out for the new stuff coming over the next few months.

Deako.  :lol:

Been more than good to me in the past :lol:

Thank,s a lot boys :P:D:lol::lol:

See you at the shows

Cheers

:lol: TUCKER

Edited by tucker

QUOTE (Teal @ Apr 5 2005, 11:08 AM)

Why not just 10% flat.

Why not 30% , or even 50% discount ? :lol:

The discounts being offered are generous and something we can't get anywhere else, so why don't we just say, "Thank you", like nice people. :P

As a Member, I would like to thank Deako and ############## for being a sponsor of PigeonWatch for the last year.

A lot of the newer Members probably don't realise, that Deako was one of the first Members on PigeonWatch.

As he said, he isn't disappearing anywhere and his Company is still trading. :lol:

lol...cheers fellas :lol:

Cranfield,

I can still remember when there were only half a dozen regular members...we had a good laugh back then (whatever happened to Steve from Northern Ireland?) and discussions would go on for days at a time...we all learned a good deal from each other though.

PW was what inspired Larry and I to create Decoying UK three years ago; lots has happened during that time, with good times and bad, but its all been enjoyable and the business has seen a fantastic growth during these last eighteen months...a lot of that success is down to yourselves supporting us as customers and for that we say a big thanks to you all. :D

PS...YP...I've never forgotten that lovely tin of beans you bought for us during our first CLA fair...lifesaver! :lol::P

Deako.

:lol::P:D:lol::lol:

Why not just 10% flat.

Some people are never bloody happy are they? :<

It wasn't a complaint it was a question and the question still stands as 5% is just a token jesture.

I seriously doubt if Will would be bothered if 2000 or 200 non-PW members found out the code to get 10% off purchases over £101. In fact being a business man with a company to run im sure he would be delighted I know I would be.

Im more looking forward to the monthly (PW members only) special offers :lol: