1. 1. Do you like my Avatar?

• Yes
    • I don't care
    • No

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You`ve messed it up mate, topic title is MY AVATAR ! IS IT REALLY OFFENSIVE ? then you ask the question at the top DO YOU LIKE MY AVATAR and again in your post you say "should it stay or should it go?"

.....or is it me ? :good:

Need to restart poll.

Your avater is not offensive to me.

But how many people voted wrong?

its a real shame the lion didn't achieve its objectives. I'd rather see humans being hunted than beautiful beasts like that. Its a shame simba didn't get the hunters

and thats what antis over here say about shooting deer and foxes,

i voted yes, i do like it, but like axe said i don't agree with trophy hunting either, however, (and i know it's double standards) i must be totally honest and say i do find watching footage like that interesting (purely for the '**** me, that was close!' factor) jon

No

In response to hambone's question I think people have different views on shooting and what should be killed. Personally I'm not interested in trophy killing, everything I shoot is either to eat or for pest control I certainly wouldn't want to kill such a beautiful animal for fun but then as people have said the animals on these 'hunts' have been bred for sport and so wouldn't have been there in the first place if it wasn't for hunters, in fact perhaps this is better as the wild ones are left alone.

But in response to your question just because I like shooting doesn't mean I want to kill every living thing in sight.

Edited by Dr W

Not sure how many members have had the chance to watch these animals in the wild but come on fellas don’t try to put a rat and male lion in the same bracket!!

I personally don’t like it… I choose NOT to watch videos like this so why should it forced upon me everytime I choose to read the guys posts…

Canned hunting is for blood hungry fools who think they are more of a man if they shoot a top predator…

The PM

Its very different from killing an old toothless man eater pulling families from thier mud huts.

Edited by pigeon master

I voted that it wasnt offensive, but it has made me change my mind about posting a clip in my avitar of clubbing harp seals :D

my own opinion here, but i think seal clubbing is just dam wrong, i mean i understand it might make me sound a hypocrit because i shoot, but i mean shooting an animal is more humane than smashing its head in with a club, i think its a bit messed up to be honest, not starting a fight but its my opinion...

No

In response to hambone's question I think people have different views on shooting and what should be killed. Personally I'm not interested in trophy killing, everything I shoot is either to eat or for pest control I certainly wouldn't want to kill such a beautiful animal for fun but then as people have said the animals on these 'hunts' have been bred for sport and so wouldn't have been there in the first place if it wasn't for hunters, in fact perhaps this is better as the wild ones are left alone.

But in response to your question just because I like shooting doesn't mean I want to kill every living thing in sight.

Wasn't a question, only an observation. Bit baffled :D

No

Not sure how many members have had the chance to watch these animals in the wild but come on fellas don’t try to put a rat and male lion in the same bracket!!

I personally don’t like it… I choose NOT to watch videos like this so why should it forced upon me everytime I choose to read the guys posts…

Canned hunting is for blood hungry fools who think they are more of a man if they shoot a top predator…

The PM

Its very different from killing an old toothless man eater pulling families from thier mud huts.

What they said.

Unless they are actually a pest over there (which i assume they're not) they don't need to be killed. And I doubt they eat them.

Don't find it offensive, but I don't like it. Unless i am wrong, it is just blood lust - shooting something because they can and gives them a slight erection.

I love shooting, but only when it's done for a very good reason.