OK, I can`t find these calibres...

henry d

ROFLMAO

I think the best way out for all concerned would have been to lie a bit more and pretend to be school kids messing about in a free period - that's more respectable, plausible and doesn't make he / she / it / them look like a lady's front bottom.

Nonetheless, 5 stars and good darts all round. A most entertaining thread ;)

Edited by Mungler

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh christ, he is even keeper-walting on Youtube, second page of this users channel comments:

Link

Here is the text:

OrkneyGun

well done that was super exactly like we do here in Scotland on the "orkney isles". I am a head gamekeeper for the Duke here on the 30,000 acre highland estate.I would if possible like to show my guests/shooting party members this clip...Thanx from one to the other... Alan J Head Gamekeeper. St Margets Hope.

So it's "The Duke" now, and 30,000 acres is it.....

Not quite the innocent jape played on PW that Warm Barrels makes out, more and more a pack of lies, told all over the net.

If this freakster really has guns then I am very, VERY worried... I wonder what lies he told to get his SGC/FAC

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

OK guys, my 2p`s.

I hunted him down and outed him, however when we have had other arguments here and someone has admitted being wrong we usually say "Well done mate, it takes a big man to admit that !" and we move on. Can we do the same here ?

Well done mate, you have admitted it and that takes courage :hmm:

I think you need to take Henry D's lead and congrulate them,

After all it is not everyday you get someone admitting to being a Teawat.

They (He) obviously thought he was being clever. Although I cannot think why.

• 2 years later...

Oh christ, he is even keeper-walting on Youtube, second page of this users channel comments:

Link

Here is the text:

OrkneyGun

well done that was super exactly like we do here in Scotland on the "orkney isles". I am a head gamekeeper for the Duke here on the 30,000 acre highland estate.I would if possible like to show my guests/shooting party members this clip...Thanx from one to the other... Alan J Head Gamekeeper. St Margets Hope.

So it's "The Duke" now, and 30,000 acres is it.....

Not quite the innocent jape played on PW that Warm Barrels makes out, more and more a pack of lies, told all over the net.

If this freakster really has guns then I am very, VERY worried... I wonder what lies he told to get his SGC/FAC

ZB

jeasus wept i have a pm on youtube from this chap, inviteing me to go up for a few days on the geese! i very nearly went too! :o

I have read every post on this thread and found it thoroughly entertaining.

I cannot however grasp why anyone would invent an alter ego (or two) and perpetuate that existence on other fora.

What do they get out of it?

Can anyone enlighten me ?

I presume others are also without an explanation; thus Zapp's post about a psychologist in the house.

Is there a code for suspected 'trolls'?

Munglers well known 'nut-nut' wont do, that is already in effective use.

Since troll is a bit like toilet roll how about 'runny nose', or 'squit' as it seems to be an addiction or an infection?

I have read every post on this thread and found it thoroughly entertaining.

I cannot however grasp why anyone would invent an alter ego (or two) and perpetuate that existence on other fora.

What do they get out of it?

Can anyone enlighten me ?

I presume others are also without an explanation; thus Zapp's post about a psychologist in the house.

Is there a code for suspected 'trolls'?

Munglers well known 'nut-nut' wont do, that is already in effective use.

Since troll is a bit like toilet roll how about 'runny nose', or 'squit' as it seems to be an addiction or an infection?

its mostly the dole experts finding something to do when jeremy kyle has finished,

there was a really elaborate fantasist on pistonheads a few years ago called himself jon dokic if i remember,

went on for a few years