OK, I can`t find these calibres...

henry d

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry

I used on a day to day bacis my Larona u/o or my Franchi semi auto. .

WB, in this post above you say you use a Larona u/o or your Franchi, but I notice on your signature that claim to use a Remington 12g. Have you changed guns suddenly? Whats happened to the .247 Remmington? Did you slip typing .247 remmington and get 12g Remington by mistake?

When you tell a story, you should try and get your facts straight.

ft

Edited by flytie

:blink: What bait u use "H" .... I like Toasted cheese on a muffin please.

Right firstly, thanks to a certain member who is both a member here and elsewhere, I have more "bait"

First the estate is 6000 then 3400 acres and low and behold elsewhere it is "Talking to my employer today,the topic arose regarding the value of the estate which is 7003 acres of mixed arable land." Not many woods or timber interest there then ? :rolleyes:

Then your boss changes rank "This happened once when thw boss "the major" decided to walk along with me." :rolleyes:

Even the area you are in changes eh ? "As one of the local keepers around the "SELBY AREA" :rolleyes:

You also say you are the only `keeper yet "Heard it is quite good one of my young underkeepers went there I think back in 2007" :yes:

You need 9000 poults from 150 hens but again "We here rear in excess of 10000 birds each year " :hmm:

It also seems there is an 8 year course for `keepers "well done nice to see new blood trying to get into the keepering I was one of the old school class of 1970" :hmm:

Come on you don`t even know the difference between a feral and a wild cat :hmm:

Come on, confess all, it is the only way you can salvage some crumbs of credibility ?

The shooting/hunting/fishing community is all inclusive, come and join us, but tell the truth !

Tell us all about yourself !

To put the thread to rest and to make clear to you .. I am employed on a family run 3400 acre estate owned by an army Colonel in South Yorkshire (location kept private ).

On another forum you say your employer is an army Major.

If someone could perform the calculation I believe that that quantity of geese would fill a small lorry.

I wouldn't want to have to pluck them :blink:

Oh hang on, it's all BS, no one would have to pluck them :rolleyes:

1452 - approx 2% of the total Icelandic greylag population according to a guy on THL.

The power of the internet is truly facinating- it brings out the imagination in all sorts......

I am bloody well glad this has all happened to be honest

I was about to tell you all I have 14 inches down below and have it backed up by someone in Essex- With mods like this you have no chance.

Telling the truth it is only 12"

I have come clean so fellow pigeon watchers I suggest you all do the same

Warm barrels tells us

.347 Zuikis and .247 Remington Both these were made to order guns and were bought by a very good friend of mine whilst in South Africa on his employers game reserve. They were made as a one off I think.

But unfortunately his "mate" Orkney gun says

I on the other hand prefer the .247cal this has a slightly bit more bite to it, and the talk it recieves from our guests and my fellow local keepers (2 have one)
:blink:

Come on WB, join us as ! Tell us who you are and what you really are !

Well where do I start with Orkney gun, the accent :blink:

Then there is...

.As for the REDS we have plenty here as there are no greys on the island...NOR DO WE WANT THEM... (35 mile swim thank god)

.....However he also states

Our Orkney Island has no trees.. so no problem there (Grey/redleg partridge abound a plenty) But no squirrel..

Come on......there`s loads out there but I`ve surely done enough to "out" you, come on let us know who and what you are !

Confession is good for the soul.

Look out for his new id. He's changed to oldyorkie on the other forum.

It'll be oldtwat on here.

How amusing this has been :good:

Why do people do this and make complete ***** of themselves? I wonder if there's a treatment for it :welcomeani:

Like electric shock treatment :good:

Well where do I start with Orkney gun, the accent :welcomeani:

Then there is...

.....However he also states

Come on......there`s loads out there but I`ve surely done enough to "out" you, come on let us know who and what you are !

Confession is good for the soul.

Ok henry d you have me I am not a keeper in Yorkshire (never been up there) nor to ORKNEY. My friend in the office is ORKNEY GUN not me . We both are shooting people and and own guns.Both members of the same local syndicate.You noticed the same IP address for both (well as I am the boss here and it is my bill... errrr).The true fact though on the 1997 Firearms act over there in the UK is about to be introduced there in so much the part requirement of a nationale computer system data base.This WILL CONTAIN all convictions of those who apply spent or not,Traffic,civil,etc.The latest issue of shooting times I am told as an article in from the BASC regarding objections.read it over there and see.My friend did have a day out whilst there with a member and thanked him pleasant change from pheasant/boar here.

Come clean about guns,..well the Zuikis as you say means "Hare" and as it was a rifle...yep HARE RIFLE...(HA! HA!) As for the Remington (spelt Remmington 247) that was another mistake (read Remington .257) which was a birthday present from the family. Might I add here Henry d that you know your guns well my (friend) and will be an asset to the forums..well done you have my admiration there.(Trollfinder General) Is there really a Wentworth near Rotherham? we play a lot of golf over here (I dont James does though) but I have heard of wentworth golf course..ah! well wrong location henry as you spotted but now games up for warm barrels and my office friend James so we will bid farewell to you all..INCIDENTALLY you posted a thread about a previous post a gun picture off the google site etc..WELL THAT WAS NOT US honestly.. we have only posted on here since our respective joining days with you... so WE do not know where that came from not from us over here mate.But before going I will give you details of OUR correct guns that we own

James (orkney gun)

Winchester semi auto 1400 12g silver pigeon 12g BSA .410. and .257 Remington.

Me

(warm barrels) Franchi semi auto 12g. Laurona EIBER o/u 12g made here. .257 Remington and old .258

Farewell All

warm barrels and orkney gun

Bravo "Castilla"

Ok henry d you have me I am not a keeper in Yorkshire (never been up there) nor to ORKNEY. My friend in the office is ORKNEY GUN not me . We both are shooting people and and own guns.Both members of the same local syndicate.You noticed the same IP address for both (well as I am the boss here and it is my bill... errrr).The true fact though on the 1997 Firearms act over there in the UK is about to be introduced there in so much the part requirement of a nationale computer system data base.This WILL CONTAIN all convictions of those who apply spent or not,Traffic,civil,etc.The latest issue of shooting times I am told as an article in from the BASC regarding objections.read it over there and see.My friend did have a day out whilst there with a member and thanked him pleasant change from pheasant/boar here.

Come clean about guns,..well the Zuikis as you say means "Hare" and as it was a rifle...yep HARE RIFLE...(HA! HA!) As for the Remington (spelt Remmington 247) that was another mistake (read Remington .257) which was a birthday present from the family. Might I add here Henry d that you know your guns well my (friend) and will be an asset to the forums..well done you have my admiration there.(Trollfinder General) Is there really a Wentworth near Rotherham? we play a lot of golf over here (I dont James does though) but I have heard of wentworth golf course..ah! well wrong location henry as you spotted but now games up for warm barrels and my office friend James so we will bid farewell to you all..INCIDENTALLY you posted a thread about a previous post a gun picture off the google site etc..WELL THAT WAS NOT US honestly.. we have only posted on here since our respective joining days with you... so WE do not know where that came from not from us over here mate.But before going I will give you details of OUR correct guns that we own

James (orkney gun)

Winchester semi auto 1400 12g silver pigeon 12g BSA .410. and .257 Remington.

Me

(warm barrels) Franchi semi auto 12g. Laurona EIBER o/u 12g made here. .257 Remington and old .258

Farewell All

warm barrels and orkney gun

Bravo "Castilla"

Well what was the point of that then? It wasnt funny and has made you look a right pair of p'nises.

:welcomeani:

Thanks anyway :good:

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

Trouble is with these 'cases' is you never know what to believe, just as you think 'ah well that explains it' that also turns out to be bulls**t

IF he really is your mate, tell 'James' his Scottish accent is appalling a dead give away (apart from all the other give aways of course)

Pair of nutters IMHO.

beavis.jpg

"Hey Beavis, lets like, join a shooting forum and tell lies and stuff. We could say we are like gamekeepers and like, we arent"

"Hmm, mmuhhhuh, hmmhhmm, that'll be pretty cool"

"Uhh huhhhuhhuh"

"Hmm muhhuhhuh"

:welcomeani:

Kn0bbers.

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan