R.I.P. Arnie (Charaharley Top Notch)

Ozzy Fudd

thanks everyone. im tempted to get another pub, but maybe a lab, it wouldnt be fair if i got another rottie as id be comparing ti to arnie too much, but ill see what happens and think it over.

got arnie buried last night in my unlces field, i passit most nights on the way home from work so at least he's not totally gone

sorry to here that kid, i have had to get dogs put down in the past, it took me two years after loosing one to get our bell

said i wouldn't get another after max

get another pup, it will ease the pain, and give you something to focus on

i often think back to all my dogs and the outs we had, they are never forgotten

Sorry to hear about Arnie mate but you've done the best for him and set him free of any pain that was inevitable.. Chin up fella and remember the good times and I can gaurentee, everytime you drive past him you'll talk to him for the rest of your own days.

:lol: ..so sorry to hear your news, thoughts are with you.

You did the hardest...but kindest thing and let him go with dignity. Its the horrible responsibility we take on when we are honoured to have these amazing animals in our lives, they leave their mark forever and the fact that he is buried near to you is a lovely jesture. :lol:

Really do feel for you, and hope that you are ok...

You did well to write all that up, I've just been blubbering over my keyboard reading it, typical girly I know but can relate to your pain as so many others can.