fox cartriges

matt101

They may well be "Double Impact" cartridges. Grouse keepers use them for their long range vermin shooting. About £2 per cartridge. Desigened to kill arund 70-85 yards if you can hit the target at that distance. Not sure of any UK supplier but if the above mentioned keepers are getting them they must be available somewhere.

hi, my local gunshop imports double impact cartridges. i saw a demo video of them and they are amazing. i think theyl be huge in the wildfowling world when a lead free load is released.

ps. id put the phone number on but i dont know if would be classed as advertising?

yeah they are the doulbe inmpact cartriges i didnt get them myself , a feind gave some to me i think he got them from america???

by the way me and josh went out lamping on saterday night and we were alking round his land with the wind in out face calling periodically and we didnt see anything except loads of rabbits. we decided to leave the rabbits till the end unless we shot a fox.

anyway we were just finishing our circuit of joshes land and we saw a rabbit and josh decided to shoot it.he fired both barrels at it and he hit it but it wasnt a clean kill so i finished it ( really bad shooting by the two of us) any way while josh went to fetch the rabbit i had a shine about behind me and can you belive it a big fox was sitting not 20 yards away from me. off went the lamp and in went some cartriges (cause i had just shot them both off at the rabbit) and i then turned on the lamp again and the little **** had legged it.

we saw him about 150 yrds away in the lamp so we decided to try and call him back as we walked towards him but it didnt work.

in the end we finished with one rabbit and i bet that if we didnt shoot it we would have seen the fox a couple of minutes later within range.but that is the way it goes and hopefully we shall get the sneaky little *** next time

thanks for your help anyway

matt