687 Beretta

Big Dog

I have just bought a really clean 2nd hand Beretta 687. Tomorrow (9th April) is the first time I am really going to test it at a local clay shoot. I stopped clay shooting for a while so down graded to a cheep gun, bad idea, when I wanted to shoot it kicked like a hourse. So I back on track. Problem it is like starting all over again.

So If you don't hear from me on Monday, its becaused I'm to embarassed to say how I did. :lol:

congratulations on your new gun. you will enjoy your 687. its a great all around shotgun. i have a beretta 687 sporting and its my favorite gun.

p.s. i would suggest scrolling down in this forum and reading the replies

from "beretta or miruko". this might give you some perspective

Edited by deadeye

Well I am embarrassed but hey I alway say face your gremlins. The 100 birder was going well on Saturday until the last when I had a terrible finish - 46 out of 100. I only wanted a 50/60%, I know I haven't shot clay for years but I never was that bad. But the best bit was I still really had a great day. The birds where really good, except for those hard one, and I can't wait to get out on the mid week shoots that are more informal to work on my gremlins. :lol: