Pellets

adymorris

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how dare you state my original quote (that which was copied and pasted) wasn't clear - that's slander i say!!!! :) :)

Wasn't me who said it was unclear (for the benefit of the lawyers)

I must say it was a most excellent post :hmm:

(Also for the benefit of the lawyers)

:)

Edited by adymorris

ady ady ady,anyone who likes ron jeremy is a good guy in my books,

did you say you were paying £17 pounds for pellets......WOW

had excellent results with aa field,,,and i thought they were damn expensive at £10.

give em a try,,if they suit your gun,,your laughing

cheers al

Any more question ?

Not for the moment but rest assured I will not hesitate if I feel the need.

how dare you state my original quote (that which was copied and pasted) wasn't clear - that's slander i say!!!! :blink: :oops:

Now you can't go twisting words like that, that's my job.

Not for the moment but rest assured I will not hesitate if I feel the need.

There's no rest for the wicked you know - I really can't see why you would "feel the need" :lol: but hey each to their own I suppose.

I await your thought out meaningful questions with baited breath :yes:

I hope they won't be wasted on you. :yes:

SSSSSSShhhhhhhh - It's be alright.....

Does that mean that you have been sucking maggots?

- or have you confused the words baited and bated?

I was never confused :good: - We're getting down to spelling now to pick holes are we - a little childish & desperate don't you think

I was never confused :yes: - We're getting down to spelling now to pick holes are we - a little childish & desperate don't you think

OOOoooh!!

No - just keep on setting them up and we'll keep on knocking them down ???

i'm pretty new to this (posting on forums) but any advice offered good or bad is still advice given it's down to you to decide, but you shouldn't be slating people for trying to help

p.s i'm not saying anyones advice is bad!!! it's all :yahoo:

What on earth are you babbaling on about man - get a grip for goodness sake

i'm pretty new to this (posting on forums) but any advice offered good or bad is still advice given it's down to you to decide, but you shouldn't be slating people for trying to help

p.s i'm not saying anyones advice is bad!!! it's all :yahoo:

Very true Mushroom

adymorris appears to have an issue with this concept, in addition to his inability to spell correctly :yahoo:

Edited by amateur

p.s i'm not saying anyones advice is bad!!! it's all :good:

There is a difference between advice and a sarcastic reply that he posted several times before - I am not slating anyone but I have and will continue to react to people who reply in the tone that is in this post

I sometimes think it can be useful to try all suggestions, then you can at least know for certain it won't work.

Experience is something you cannot buy.

And did I not say I have took on board your suggestion about the pelletpax

"adymorris" you are nothing if not persistant, so this is for you............

fat-people-persistence-cookie-demotivational-poster.jpg

Forum Pictures

Friend of yours or family ?

And yes I am very persistent - I'm just warming up

Amateur - this should be the point where you take the **** out of and correct your buddy on his spelling of the word persistent

Edited by adymorris

1) Friend of yours or family ?

2)Amateur - this should be the point where you take the **** out of and correct your buddy on his spelling of the word persistent

1) No it's your mum.

2) I'm big enough and ugly enough to look after myself thanks! Although I do appreciate the irony in this. :good:

"adymorris".........

Look, if we carry on like this the mods are going to get all hissy and end up banning one, or both of us.

We have both had a bit of fun, no harm done etc etc, so shall we just call it a day? It's not like either of us are going to "win" something now is it?

1) No it's your mum.

2) I'm big enough and ugly enough to look after myself thanks! Although I do appreciate the irony in this. :blink:

1. My mum died when I was 16 years old - but thanks for bringing back the painful memories of her death once again :good:

2. Irony does have a habit of giving you a slap when you least expect it or want it doesn't it :yes:

"adymorris".........

Look, if we carry on like this the mods are going to get all hissy and end up banning one, or both of us.

We have both had a bit of fun, no harm done etc etc, so shall we just call it a day? It's not like either of us are going to "win" something now is it?

I'm happy to do that if you are, it was fun while it lasted - best have a word with matey boy and get him to wind his neck in

Has he stopped now? Thank heavens for that

Oh well, I think that Dave1979 summed it up nicely :D

I had until you turned up again - like I said before reverting to insults to score points - very childish fella - grow up and go away

strong word but very true :lol:

You seem to be easily led mushroom - has amateur been keeping you in the dark and feeding you horses*it ?