ford maverick

oneshotkiller

ive had a 2.7 td for several years and its now done 240,000 miles and not a spot of rust on it, the only mod ive done is to twist the torsion bars underneath to lift the body a bit higher at the front, i prefer BFG all terrain tyres as i do quite a lot of road miles, i cant knock it, its done me proud

mikee

mines got 158'000 on it but runs sweet as a nut needs a tyre for mot but thats it no welding or rust really happy with it gonna service and cambelt it then good to go i reckon :angry: :angry: :oops:

also its got 15 inch rims tyres are 235/75/15 anyone know of what other 4x4 rims i could get with a fairly common tyre size ?

Edited by oneshotkiller

you might find 31 x 10.5 / 15's will fit they are the equivalent of 255/70/15 and are more common so you'll get a bigger tyre and usually cheaper as they are more common,

though 235/70/16 I believe is a common landrover size so you get lots of choice tyre wise but you'd need new wheels to fit them to.

Edited by al4x