beretta xtrema

kiwi

as im looking buying at this gunn  i mit as well ramble on about it and tell some one what i think  ok 3 1/2 inch makes for a long gun so where u once and do use a 28 inch the word is with the 3 1/2 go down too a 26 inch which makes a long gun not so long now  3 1/2 over 3 inch as sporting gun said if you find your self on the other side of a sea wall with geese comeing at you that 1/2 inch could be what u need and i and all off us that hunt geese have seen lead shot bounce of geese let alown steel expecally canadas and and to have the back up off the 1/2 inch could be handy any one else want to help  make my mind up about this subject i think evern with the gunn weighting in at just under 8 pounds its  the way to go for me as i mainly do wildfowling flight parth shooting as well as decoying calling ect over salt water so i realy like the sinthetic stock i would probaly get the plain black and grey and i will still keep my u/o for upland

Any gun made by Beretta will be a class weapon.

As the Extrema is a 3.5" Magnum, I wouldn,t think the difference between 26" and 28" barrels, would make a lot of difference in the type of shooting you mention.

It will come down to a matter of your "feel" for the gun.

I find 26" barreled guns, that you have to swing and shoot,  "feel" wrong.

I much prefer 28" barrels.

I don,t know if any of our wildfowlers have any experience of the Extrema yet.

its what i think also the xtrema is the way to go for steel and u don,t shoot the heavy loads all the time nor meany at once but usefull. thanks every one. and heres a great site and if u want to know about wildfowling in the us reloading any thing to do with shotgunning.(www.waterfowler.com)  realy frendly