Fourtrak

dan the gun

I had the version with the seats in the back and just unbolted them and boarded out to level the floor. Great vehicle will out shine any of the older land rovers

Sorry the back top unbolts easily enough if you get the sunroof model you can just take that right out ideal for lamping

Edited by janner1

Theoretically yes it can be removed but is not advised. Its not like the sportrak which is designed to have the back top removed. Occasionally an old fourtrak pops up which is soft top but rare as... also occasionally a pickup version pops up but I think Fourtraks are fantastic vehicles. I think most people dont know much about them because they dont know how to pronounce Daihatsu maybe, dont know but they are rarely mentioned in 4x4 circles but look at youtube for fourtrak or rocky as they are known abroad and see how well they perform!

Go for it!

and here.

for the last 2 months its been fine.

now the phone calls have started for the foxes , its raining none stop.

typical. ???

i know mate :yes: managed to go out last night got three. was planning on going out tomorrow but im sure it will p**s down ??????

you had much luck over the last few weeks?

i know mate :yes: managed to go out last night got three. was planning on going out tomorrow but im sure it will p**s down ??????

you had much luck over the last few weeks?

had 2 a couple of weeks back, its been very quite up till now.

but they are starting to be a pain for the farmers again.

so a busy couple of weeks ahead.

yep its a mega job and not worth it, I had one and we built a frame that extended from the roof rack over the front to give a rest as the sunroof is large, best results were stood on the passenger seat out of it but its not ideal. Swapped for an L200 and its a much better lamping vehicle, steady rest at the right height and with the right tyres on goes anywhere the fourtrak used to