interesting read

bignoel

this chaps idea's make interesting reading on deterents.i never knew the fox was,nt or never been on the vermin list lol lol who's he kidding

www.foxproject.org.uk

I think this guy lives in my town.

In my local Shell petrol station we have a 'fox project' collection box.

Good for putting receipts in.

They eat Chickens, rabbits and Guinea pigs, if not secure..... Think he missed a few off there.

Just a bunch of idiots with a rose tinted overview on the way the countryside works.

Actually this is a charity formed by that well known anti hunting protagonist Prof. Dr. Stephen Harris of the mammal research unit at Bristol University. He who was so voiciferous in Mr Blair's anti hunting campaign and was funded by the IFAW for his unbiased views regarding hunting !!!.

May he hug foxes in heaven.

Actually this is a charity formed by that well known anti hunting protagonist Prof. Dr. Stephen Harris of the mammal research unit at Bristol University. He who was so voiciferous in Mr Blair's anti hunting campaign and was funded by the IFAW for his unbiased views regarding hunting !!!.

May he hug foxes in heaven.

Is he dead? Was it mange that got him?

He is a Grade-A nosher, whether or not he's still alive. I love the emotive photos of little cubs in bandages. I also love the fact that the lunatic has given various phone numbers for people to call when foxes need to be 'deterred', or when his ambulance service is needed.

this chaps idea's make interesting reading on deterents.i never knew the fox was,nt or never been on the vermin list lol lol who's he kidding

www.foxproject.org.uk

What's the vermin list?

Foxes are not classed as 'vermin'.

I'm not exactly sure, but I believe there is no ''vermin'' classification.

I'm pretty sure it works, via several mammal protection acts, is that wild mammals can all be shot, apart from the protected ones. (This is because we only have under 20 or so wild mammal species in the UK, rather than the General licence for birds, where the protected ones outweigh the pest species, so it's easier to list it the other way round).

And, within those non-protected mammals, there are extra laws that act around them (such as the Deer act, and the one about rats and other small mammals)

Edited by Bleeh