Waiting for the foxes

The keeper on the land i shoot on has asked me to try and get rid of this fox with cubs, found the earth, but i havent got use of terriers etc, so im thinking of hiding up as its getting dusk with my rifle, in full camo, and waiting for them or try calling them aswell, can anyone give me more advice or other ways in getting them.

Obviously get down wind of them. I would shoot the vixen first, then the cubs would probably go back into the earth. They should come back out to find the vixen. Depending on how close you can get to the earth, I would use the shotgun with some BB shot or similar to dispatch them. It's very important that you get ALL the cubs.

yeah the keeper told me that some old boy who walks around the fen woodland, found it, and had a look, thats how he got to know about it, but what i did is i shot a rabbit, split it up and left it near the earth, to see if the foxes will take it, found the evidence of pheasant feathers etc rite near the earth, so i intend on goin up there as it gets dusk to see if they are still in the area,i.e if they have taken the rabbit.

What can happen is if the vixen thinks her earth has been found she will move her cubs elsewhere. I would have thought if someone has been checking the holes out she will have moved on, but what do I know. Good luck with getting her and her cubs.

went out before it got darl to shoot a few bunnies woth the rimfire, and i see the fox just cross my path about 65yards ahead of me, near the earth i found, i then hid in a gd place, around 50 yards away,and was calling for ages,no joy, so i think,tomoz nite i will have to have a trip out with the keeper to get it