bassing tonight

beretta

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would leave Essex and was seriously thinking of coming up to fish with you guys but Holyhead is just the bit too far.

Well come and stay at my gaff, then I'll drive to Holyhead, picking up these reprobates on the way :good:

You'll even get ******* breakfast here :)

:hmm::yes:

Edited by Chard

You think I am going any where near Manchester and leaving my car unattended? :lol::lol::lol:

OK When?

I'll have a word with Beretta, he ought to be in on this as well.

It wants to be night fishing, I reckon, don't fancy the place in daylight, unless we start in the afternoon and stay into the night. Best nights for me are Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. There's arguments over who has the car on other nights :P

I can do that,

If we are going to do a saturday night that will suit me better. I can drive up during the day and meet you all there. I may just have to service the Tilley lamp as it was **** last time I used it and I don't suppose it has fixed itself.

I suppose I could e bay it and buy a coleman.

my coleman has just packed up after about 5 years of hard abuse. im getting another, and will get the case for it this time. a great bit of kit. Ill get Mrs MM to knock out a couldron of chilli and we can have a bit of a night out. Should be able to get some crab down there as well, unless you want to stop off on the way and have an hour crabbing. :lol:

I can do that,

If we are going to do a saturday night that will suit me better. I can drive up during the day and meet you all there. I may just have to service the Tilley lamp as it was **** last time I used it and I don't suppose it has fixed itself.

I suppose I could e bay it and buy a coleman.

Bring your shotgun and we'll do the clays on Sunday :lol:

I've got a Coleman lamp somewhere, if it still works :lol:

Have you got one of them Petzl headlamps, they're a bit of a must-have :P

I've got one with a camo headband, so the Conger Eels won't see me :lol: . :P:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Chard

OK that is a plan,

I will need some advice on what bait to bring but other than that be prepared for a fishing lesson.

I would be bringing a gun anyway Chard, you don't think I am going anywhere near Manchester unarmed do you? :lol: :lol:

OK that is a plan,

I will need some advice on what bait to bring but other than that be prepared for a fishing lesson.

I would be bringing a gun anyway Chard, you don't think I am going anywhere near Manchester unarmed do you? :lol::lol:

:P:lol::lol:

Don't bother with bait unless you can collect some peelers, we'll sort it out. I'm going feathering for some mackerel for the freezer, and I'm sure these beach boys can rustle up some crabs. I would like some king ragworm as well, might have to buy that :lol: but August is about 20,000 light years away, so I won't worry about that yet :lol:

Edited by Chard

As I will be driving up from Essex I don't mind doing the round robin and picking people up. It will be easier in my Disco with everbodies gear. However if the ones that live close together could meet up that would be handy.

I can do a drive by into manchester and pick chard up on the way to holyhead.

As I will be driving up from Essex I don't mind doing the round robin and picking people up. It will be easier in my Disco with everbodies gear. However if the ones that live close together could meet up that would be handy.

I can do a drive by into manchester and pick chard up on the way to holyhead.

Yes, that would be a good idea, as I drive a VW Polo :good:

If you come to my house earlier in the day, Martin, we can have a bite and sort out and then pick the others up.

I take it you'll then stay overnight at mine, so again, it'll work out OK. We can drop the others and their huge bags of fish off on the way back from Holyhead :good:

Yes, that would be a good idea, as I drive a VW Polo :lol:

If you come to my house earlier in the day, Martin, we can have a bite and sort out and then pick the others up.

I take it you'll then stay overnight at mine, so again, it'll work out OK. We can drop the others and their huge bags of fish off on the way back from Holyhead :good:

:good::lol: :lol: