bassing tonight

beretta

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed you guys get a decent bag. A few mates and me are off to North Wales in the morning till sunday. Found a smart spot that seems rather underfished. A small beach and 2 very rocky alcoves with some higher up rock sections over very deep water...Not too far from Holyhead too. will post up more and some pictures of it and location once we get back.

Fingers crossed you guys get a decent bag. A few mates and me are off to North Wales in the morning till sunday. Found a smart spot that seems rather underfished. A small beach and 2 very rocky alcoves with some higher up rock sections over very deep water...Not too far from Holyhead too. will post up more and some pictures of it and location once we get back.

I'll look forward to that Mr Lee :good: Good luck.

There are some very deep water rock marks round Holyhead, which are very good for Conger, Bull Huss and Pollack. They even occasionally catch Ling (proper Ling, not those ******* Rockling :good: )

Good fishing chaps :)

I'll look forward to that Mr Lee :) Good luck.

There are some very deep water rock marks round Holyhead, which are very good for Conger, Bull Huss and Pollack. They even occasionally catch Ling (proper Ling, not those ******* Rockling :D )

Good fishing chaps :lol:

Chard, I have sent you pm with some cracking marks. :yes:

i wish i could but busy all day tomorrow,looks like you,ll have the weather with you tomorrow.hope you have a good one.would love to see the look on that seals face when it comes face to face with the PW firing squad on the wall. :rolleyes:

i wish i could but busy all day tomorrow,looks like you,ll have the weather with you tomorrow.hope you have a good one.would love to see the look on that seals face when it comes face to face with the PW firing squad on the wall. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I thought it was the 8th Aug?

I might dust off a baitrunner and one of me carp rods and have a bash at this sea malarky :)

Will I have to set up one of those beachcasting contraptions :yes:

Is 2.3/4 test curve enough ?

Will check me diary for the 8th

If you can make it i have a rod and real you can use :good:

I might dust off a baitrunner and one of me carp rods and have a bash at this sea malarky :lol:

Will I have to set up one of those beachcasting contraptions :yes:

Is 2.3/4 test curve enough ?

Will check me diary for the 8th

The good thing about Holyhead Breakwater is that you can floatfish down the side if you want, there's some good Wrasse and a few Pollack down there :good:

(and Conger Eels) :)

Edited by Chard