Been playing with the video camera

Been playing with the video camera and thought I’d post a clip of one of the dogs!

Tried to capture her on camera when I first took her out but I just couldn’t keep up with her, all I got was footage of blurred scenery :rolleyes: . Gave her a good walk and hunt to take the edge off her before trying to film again.

She’s a very keen little dog and is a pleasure to watch hunting.

The clip is 3 ½ mins long and about 13meg.

The quality is a bit iffy in places but I hope it captures the enthusiasm of a Springer.

Clip

Cheers!

Madspringer,

it seems you have Moss working in a way that I'm trying to get right, and thats that close control, very keen dog there mate and willing to work your commands.

I couldnt hear no audio but you could tell when they happened because of the dogs movements.

Love the video MS, I will include one of Amber soon for you to assess.

The PM

PM

When I exported the clip to a windows media file it lost the sound, any other format was fine so not sure what I was doing wrong, will have to get the manual out some time (Adobe Premier Pro if anyone has got any tips). To be honest the sound wasn’t great as the mic on the camera picked up more wind noise than anything else. She’s basically free hunting around me so I could catch her on camera; there are a few turn whistles and a couple of stops. When I sort the sound issue out I’ll take a few more clips and post them, look forward to seeing some footage of Amber.

Cranfield it’s true how much enjoyment can be gained from watching a dog doing what it’s bred for and thoroughly enjoying it.

I’ll get to grips with the camera and software and post a few more clips of the dogs. Hopefully get some footage of them flushing a few rabbits, now where’s that zoom lens for the Cocker :wacko:

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...