Some people

JohnGalway

The same happened me john, except i stopped and so did the other driver. A flute in a suit and he started going mad, i said nothing and my old boss piped up, Look at the tyre tracks. (my tracks went two foot into the grass verge whilst his stayed on the road) It shut him up.

I had the same thing once, I turned round and flagged the guy down and he told me that it "wasnt his fault" that he wiped out my wing mirror. :good:

I knew I was not going to get anywhere with him so I kicked his wing mirror clean off his car - man that felt good ! He was shocked and a bit surprised as I walked back to my car and flicked him the bird on the way past him :good: :blink:

I had the same thing once, I turned round and flagged the guy down and he told me that it "wasnt his fault" that he wiped out my wing mirror. :good:

I knew I was not going to get anywhere with him so I kicked his wing mirror clean off his car - man that felt good ! He was shocked and a bit surprised as I walked back to my car and flicked him the bird on the way past him :) :blink:

Thats brilliant :good::D

Should of told the police you had a neck ache (whiplash) like everybody seem to claim these days even if they only get nudged in a car park, that way I suspect the police would have been out straight away, as they have to attend all injury RTAs urgently.

Hope you get your mirror sorted and for her insurers to cough up at least half of the costs involved.