Some people

JohnGalway

Same sort of thing , about 20 years ago as I was a young tom stagging on the main gate to Tidworth garrison this car came flying upto the main gate, the speed was enough to worry me so I raised my rifle, the car came to a screeching stop and the driver jumped out of the car, at that moment anathor car came zooming around the cornera t speed too...............by this point I am starting to flap a little, and about to give the old army stop or I shoot line.Anyway the driver of the first car is in a real flap and comes running towards me stating he has done somthing stupid, as he is doing this the second driver leaps out of his car and goes ballistic with driver number one about trying to run him off the road etc etc..............I am now smiling to myself and wondering whats going to happen next, driver 2 leans into driver ones car, rips out his keys and launches them over the wall into camp!!!He then berates the other driver a bit more and zooms off in his car, driver 2 is standing there looking stupid and asks can he go into camp and search for his keys.............not on your life matey and as I have just started a 3 hour stag it's going to be a long wait for you, oh and would you mind pushing your car out of the way as it looks untidy and is blocking my gate!!

The pillock sat in his car giving me daggers for the whole 3 hours!!Laugh, oh did i!!

Not bad ta, yourself?

FM :hmm:

Im grand Fm. Just getting a few bunnys ect with my lurcher bitch and have another pup on the way..

I am tempeted to get back into the rifles :yes: .......but, the current laws that are coming in over here, would be right stressfull, trying again... ;)

Frank.

You big girls blouse... :P:P

Go and buy one, you know you want to!!

Buy a .22-250 and there won't be a problem regarding possible mil calibre or any of that bullocks :lol: I'm keeping my .223, no one knows what's happening, except that a few are spouting off unfounded rumours just for something to say :lol: I would think about the worst that'll happen is that there may be increased security standards. Either way, this lame **** Government are screwed so may not be there all that longer :lol:

Up'agin the wall for them then :D

:lol: ....yes, im getting that way in my old age... :yp: :D

Il wait and see and wil give it till september... ;)

But, a 22.250........... :o .....i think back to basics to start, the good auld .22lr...CZ of course.. :)