bnp

dave1979

am not sayin am pro or anti bnp..but WHY are the protesters all greasy haired hippy types..the sort who protest against huntin and who we used to see at the waterloo cup??? do these people not have any jobs to go to??? or is there any agency who provide protestors??? :unsure:

I am not an advocate of any protesting, it doesn't work and all involved are stupid.

This great nation is one where free speach is practiced, and if BNP members wish to speak they may do so, as may any other political party member. Using violence stop someone getting their message across, its just not cricket.

They're always bloody students. :unsure:

Some people are just anti-everything, conspiracy theory nut cases. I agree these protest seldom (actually, ever!) work and always degenerate into violence. Let's face it, it's bound to happen when you get two large groups togehter with opposing views.

The problem started back in the early eighties when they decomissioned Greenham Common. All those protestors had to go somewhere, some climbed trees in manchester and then they were lost and needed some fulfillment in their lives.

Someone came up with the idea of chucking eggs, first at Prescott and then Griffin. Two good choices you have to admit.

I think throwing eggs is unfair to chickens, robbing them of their inalienable right to procreation and reproduction, I think we should start a new pressure group against the murder of embryonic bird species, and we should stand opposite the demonic protesters who hurl unformed embryos at their political opponents.

Suggestions invited for the name of our new oranisation?.......................................

unwashed ,scrounger,parasite, scruffy lowlife = Professional Protester

Not always.

I know a woman, in her fifties, married to an accountant, lovely home(s), plenty of money etc. etc. Problem is since the kids have flown the nest she seems to be a bit bored doing cooking and cleaning, and spends most of her time making placards and protesting at anything and everything. Certainly not your typical protester type, a bit batty maybe and often uninformed..................but she does make nice cakes!! :good:

am not sayin am pro or anti bnp..but WHY are the protesters all greasy haired hippy types..the sort who protest against huntin and who we used to see at the waterloo cup??? do these people not have any jobs to go to??? or is there any agency who provide protestors??? :good:

There is an agency that supplys protestors..its called the Labour party!

RH

Most people on this forum are level headed normal run of the mill joes and are not fooled by these unwashed scum who protest for the sake of protesting . I think the majority of the great British public are as wise as us and share our view .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

Guest topshot_2k

They are a legitimate party and have a right ot get their message across. They have not broken any laws and have had memebers elected as MEPs. These protestors are a waste of space same sort of uneducated scum who protest against shooting, hunting, animal testing etc

Edited by topshot_2k