what did your MP vote

digga

Labour MPs opposing the hunting ban

Margaret Beckett (Derby South)

David Blunkett (Sheffield Brightside)

Nick Brown (Newcastle upon Tyne East & Wallsend)

Robin Cook (Livingston)

Kate Hoey (Vauxhall)

Alun Michael (Cardiff South & Penarth) Minister of State for Rural Affairs and Local Environmental

Austin Mitchell (Great Grimsby)

Blimey that surprises me there were some big gun names in opposition i bet uncle tony wasnt best pleased :wacko: . mine was a good boy a voted against :lol:

HI All , My MP voted for a ban . He knocked my door last week , I was pleased to seehim . What's your poklicy on field sports? Oh I dont agree with hunting with dogs. What about shooting ? wev'e put out something on that in the manifesto agreeing it's ok . FLANNEL . You dont believe blah blah blah ,basc have put something out . FLANNEL . Read his horiscope,what about Iraq? Well he wont be pm for long now . I'm ashamed to admit I ever voted labour I would rather vote B NP thats what I think of labour .MP P***** OFF Regards bb :D

If anyone is interested to know what there mp has been voting for or talking about, put in your postcode and it will list everything your local MP has been campaining for or against including how they voted at each stage of the hunting debate and any speeches thay made to the house.

they work for you

regards Coney

Edited by coney

:< I am in a ward where even if a chimpanzee put a Labour rosette on and stood for election, he would get in. :<

i feel my constituancy is except for one thing, they keep playing around with the boundaries and including more and more rural parts which is going to start to squeeze the majority soon i hope

In Scotland its like there isnt an election even happening. Its really weird. The only parties that have any signs up are Labour, tory and SNP but even then only a few here and there. Labour only put their signs up in labour looking areas, nowhere else if you know what I mean.

Clive Soley (Labour, Ealing Acton & Shepherd's Bush) voted for the ban, it's obvious from his geographical position that hunting causes major problems to his constituents.

So it was opposed by quite a large number of Conservative MP's and voted for by very few. What does that tell you about Labours take on Country Sports ??

Our Conservative MP has been against the ban as is shown on the parliamentary link.

Edited by old rooster

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...