old cartridges

maggot

Hi guys I'm new here, I'm shooting rabbits and pigeons over peas. I'm using an old English Reilly 16 bore. The point is I'm using old cartridges , some of these are from the 1930's and I have some that predate these! I guess there are some collectors out there who'd want them before I fire them off. Anyone interested in them?

maggot :D

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome, I'm not used to this forum and don't know how it all works. It's interesting though. I feel a bit of a fraud at the moment, this evening I went out to shoot pigeons (at 6:30pm) and they came over in waves.... I didn't bag a single blasted pigeon... I did manage a rabit though!

As for the cartridges I've got enough to go around, how do we go about exchanging info etc.

Maggot

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome, I'm not used to this forum and don't know how it all works. It's interesting though. I feel a bit of a fraud at the moment, this evening I went out to shoot pigeons (at 6:30pm) and they came over in waves.... I didn't bag a single blasted pigeon... I did manage a rabit though!

As for the cartridges I've got enough to go around, how do we go about exchanging info etc.

Maggot

Welcome to the forum mate

I also collect old cartriges

You have PM mr maggot

Hi guys I'm new here, I'm shooting rabbits and pigeons over peas. I'm using an old English Reilly 16 bore. The point is I'm using old cartridges , some of these are from the 1930's and I have some that predate these! I guess there are some collectors out there who'd want them before I fire them off. Anyone interested in them?

maggot :D

By the way mate is your Reilly a hammergun?

is it a J C Reilly or a Edward M Reilly or even a EM Reilly?

Let me know ive got loads of info on them up till 1919

including pictures of gun case lables

Speak soon WB