MotorBike

Edward

Fairly off-road releated, I want a yamaha pw80 just for pratting around on and tinkering with, I dont intend to race or anything like that, maybe paint it drab olive :yes:

But here is my problemI live near a (chav infested) housing estate about a mile away and my dad says me on a bike with be like a magnet for chavs and their mini motos (we get the odd one on our land), but I dont think it will, what do you think?? or should I buy a Lee loadall :hmm:

hi i race motocross i have a yz250f how old are you ? i pw80 would be a waste of time bud. if you just want it to play on loo k towards a ttr 125 or something ? or a xr150 all ruffely the same price an use intensions general reliable field bikes cheers

Thanks for the replys :good:

Im on the other side of the hill to colwall, just below Malvern itself.

I am 16 and have only ridden once (the same bike I plan to buy). I see where you are coming from on a bigger better bike, but I need something that will fit in the back of my car, and the pw will. He is selling it as a 'tempremental' runner, but looking at it the other day it just need the carb and the air filter cleaned :yes:

if you are not a big fella get an Yamaha XT225 lovely little bike - quiet and economic and just enough power of all rough work but not blatting down motorways! (for when you are old enough)

If you don't know what it is .... check out the winning bikes in many of the Lands End long distance races :good:

PW 80 - pants.... unless it is your first few days on your first motorbike

honest mate. pw 80 's are a waste of time. if you want something decent to fit in the car. go for a thump or an xsport. you should easy pick one up for 200 a decent. i was buying an selling thumps at one point. excellent bikes based on c90's aparentlly ! haha obvioulsy stay away from rubbish. thump or xpsort for pitbikes. or something like a ttr 90 ? pw 80s are 2 stroke and are ment for like 11 - 14 yr olds i think. plus with the maintence issue dont go for a 2 stroke 4 stroke for reliability aslong as you keep on top of airfilter changes an oil changes. but i thump or xpsort just wont stop going. race in a championship an hammerd the **** out of mine through out the summer in the woods jumping pinned everywhere an it just kept on going. cheers bud. hope this helps

Stay off the bikes. If you get hooked, it will cost you - health or lots of money. I nearly got killed on a motorcycle, eldest raced AMCA Open Experts - broke his back amongst other bones - finished off. Youngest AMCA Open Senior smashed his leg and shoulder - plated - popped out - and finished him off.

hi mate im heavy into my bikes currently doing road racing after a few years motocross, a pw 80 is what all the chineese bikes are based on.... how old are you mate?

i would suggest a yz85 kx 85 rm 85 cr85 etc etc they are faster nicer to ride more powerful dont be put off by how you see idiots riding them and how they wheelie in every gear, my race bike will wheelie all the way up to gear 5 but , thats only if i want it to, its how you want to ride the bike alot of people are put off by the 2 strokes as idiots make them look hard to ride.. but like i say it will wheelie if you want it to..

get a bike mate you will love it..

theyre amazing....

TW 125 all the way

keeper uses one to tow the grain trolly about lol

for fun XR 125 gose like ****k

theres usally a ad in the shooting mags with vinnie jones? init there quite nice

for fun id say a yz 125 kx or even a ktm mines still goin strong :good:

stuart

• 2 weeks later...