super ten worked well

had a wonder about a few of the farms i shoot for there was a lot of bunnys about managed to bag 9 before it got too dark to see through scope so made way back to the car and picked up lamp and drop of the 9 rabbits in the boot as there a few foxes about here went back out started around the cow sheds and had three 3/4 growns not bad hocked there legs and left them out of reach of charlie moved in to the cow sheds and had 2 feral pigeons left them for charlie out in the fields i walked really slow from one field to the next and had without moving a step god bless the multi shot lol moved on to the last farm and shot another 14 rabbits so not a bad hall for the old superten with bull barrel

so 29 rabbits and 3 feral pigeons

thanks

stan

Edited by originam hunter

nice one mate i been thinking of a superten abit but havent got the funds at the mo lol so will stick with my lightning lol 29 not bad for a few hours work and 3 ferals to boot lol i'll text you later on mate and will sort somthing out for you to come over mate and have a day out with us nice shooting tex as you say hahaha

sam