Another northerner looking for, permission, a regular shootor just a t

Over a year on and still no permissions other than my in laws farm 2 hours away in scarborough, which has and is being poached to death so they decided to rest it up for a few months so can't even get on there, been all over knocking on doors, asking friends of friends etc etc with no joy but i still remain hopefull of something eventually

in the meantime though if anyone would like to give me there permission that would be great! :good: meanwhile back to reality if anyone is looking for a shooting buddy or lamp man or even just a hand for the odd session then i'd galdly help out whether it be day or night,i also have night vision gear if anyone wants to give it a go and can advise anyone looking to get started

dont mind a drive so please pm me if you do have anything in the northumberland area

thanks

Also forgot to mention that i'm a self employed gas engineer and plumber and would gladly offer my services either free or cheap as i couldnt afford to re-plumb your house for free! but i'd do it at cost :no: