Irish lads

starlight32

You are naughty boys are'nt you?

Forcing them nice economic migrants from their homes into a village hall.

I suppose all that will happen is they will be sent over to us?

What I did like was the number stated, 5 families making a total of 100 people?

Another media stage show.......

Visit My Website

Edited by starlight32

a media stage show? well I am not sure who's is putting on the show, you mock at "five families" it was actually twenty,

do you also mock @ the cut throat sign being made to kids and women, these Irish SCUM that's all they are (same mold as the one 's who recently kicked to death a bloke after watching a football match?) need to remember a little about migration after all they pervade us with their quaint lifestyle of theft and violence in the guise of ****** do they not?

I am against mass immigration and would love to see some control, but to threaten, harass, and frighten people into seeking shelter is not the way to do it,

Perhaps is it simply a case of these scum who threw bricks and bottles are the very one's who welcomed our squaddies with open arms? the welcome pack being a petrol bomb or some other cowardly device intended to kill or maim.

The decent people from Ireland need to get this sorted quickly, before it tarnishes all

KW

I felt the media coverage over expanded the situation, and the tv news did actually state 100 people from five families, which obviously leads to drastic public opinion of the individuals concerned.

I feel your statement regarding 'Irish scum' is also a little harsh?

After all seeing broken windows in Belfast are quite common.

So thats fine they don't want to stay in Belfast, does that mean they are going to pastures greener? Or was it all for the camera's so they can go elsewhere a little more welcoming?

100 people comprise 20 families, by my mathematics that makes it 5 to a family, I certainly wouldn't call that excessive.

As for suggestions that they staged the event themselves "all for the cameras", so they could be moved to somewhere " a little more welcoming", please tell me that was meant as a joke. :good:

I have always found the Irish (North and South) some of the most hospitable people I have met anywhere in the World and I spent a lot of time in Ireland during the years of "the troubles" and that hospitality never wavered.

There is good and bad everywhere. lets not get too big a brush out when we are spreading the tar.

I think like over here,the key is not to import so many foreign workers (not to mention hangers on,tent dwellers,criminals) in the first place. People do not like to see their society change so quickly overnight.In Eire it has changed just far too fast in the last 5 years.For all the decent Polish shop workers etc who are well turned out and obviously have a good work ethic there is an element of beer swilling types who hog the river banks I used to fish.

There has been a need to import labour but it was badly thought out and now the work has dried up the inevitable tensions are rising.

100 people comprise 20 families, by my mathematics that makes it 5 to a family, I certainly wouldn't call that excessive.

As for suggestions that they staged the event themselves "all for the cameras", so they could be moved to somewhere " a little more welcoming", please tell me that was meant as a joke. :good:

I have always found the Irish (North and South) some of the most hospitable people I have met anywhere in the World and I spent a lot of time in Ireland during the years of "the troubles" and that hospitality never wavered.

There is good and bad everywhere. lets not get too big a brush out when we are spreading the tar.

Joke or not, you tell me then where inevitably they will end up? I will tell you where, over here.

They won't be going home as suggested thats for sure.

mayabe if you get both sides of the story the romainians carried out RACIST ATTACKS ON LOCAL WHITE PEOPLE AND CONSTANT SEXUAL HARRASSMENT ON LOCAL WHITE GIRLS but that wasnt reported but sure thats ok its only white people who where the victims and who gives a dam about us , so local people took action agaisnt 2 HOUSES yes 2 HOUSES that held over 100 people :good: sumthing fishy about that ,

I agree some who decide to settle here for whatever reason,seem to get looked after better than ourselves,but at the end of the day to persecute women and children aint gonna solve anything,and i very much doubt they would go to this extreme,just for the cameras.In my opinion live and let live,we are all human(well most)and should act as such,and show a little compassion to those less fortunate than ourselves.Believe me we might think we are hard-done by in this country,but we aint doing too badly compared to some countrys around this world of ours :good: BB

a media stage show? well I am not sure who's is putting on the show, you mock at "five families" it was actually twenty,

do you also mock @ the cut throat sign being made to kids and women, these Irish SCUM that's all they are (same mold as the one 's who recently kicked to death a bloke after watching a football match?) need to remember a little about migration after all they pervade us with their quaint lifestyle of theft and violence in the guise of ****** do they not?

I am against mass immigration and would love to see some control, but to threaten, harass, and frighten people into seeking shelter is not the way to do it,

Perhaps is it simply a case of these scum who threw bricks and bottles are the very one's who welcomed our squaddies with open arms? the welcome pack being a petrol bomb or some other cowardly device intended to kill or maim.

The decent people from Ireland need to get this sorted quickly, before it tarnishes all

KW

i think if you check your history and facts it was the other side of the fence who tried to kill and did kill and maim the squaddies not the people who threw the bricks and bottles ,

mayabe if you get both sides of the story the romainians carried out RACIST ATTACKS ON LOCAL WHITE PEOPLE AND CONSTANT SEXUAL HARRASSMENT ON LOCAL WHITE GIRLS but that wasnt reported but sure thats ok its only white people who where the victims and who gives a dam about us , so local people took action agaisnt 2 HOUSES yes 2 HOUSES that held over 100 people :good: sumthing fishy about that ,

That I can believe

Believe me i do sympathise,but surely this is for the PSNI to sort out,im not sure locals taking the law into there own hands will solve the situation :lol:

Righty Ho

I am an absolutly moderate N Ireland resident, vehemenantly opposed to the BNP types/mindset

Live and let live etc

Spoke quite strongly to a relation or two who were slagging off the Polish workers

However I do strongly feel that this storey was manipulated / blown up out of proportion

I would have a few questions

First off from my own observations

Yes family size?, (a lot of young ones to be seen)

How many of them were ACTUALLY working OFFICALLY and paying taxes?

What benefits were/are they in reciept of?

Are they simply here for the benefits?

Why do they insist in living in a group of 100 No

Some integration that

Ps

Some of the Romanians are not so popular EVEN/ especiallyin their own country

BUT

Absolutly no time for the scum doing the intimidating harrassing

and there are plently of them in any country

cheers

M

blew out of all proportion.media has made it look really bad.i have no grievance against these people i just don`t see how they enrichen our society.there you go you can all call me racist now

they mean I dont have to wash my own cars in winter. That enriches my life! :good:

My original post re the SCUM who resort to this thing, was not a generalisation of ALL (see foot of post) it was aimed at the people who do this sort of thing, do we resort to lynch mobs attacking ***** encampments?and welcome a breakdown of law and order as poor as it is at times? no we do not, civilised people try to use the justice system ( yes I know) rather than brick buildings with kids in, but then again if you will kick a bloke to death a few stones ain't so bad is it?

And yes no doubt whatsoever that the Romanians will be "topping up" their income via some unsavoury methods usually begging and theft (watch your wallet) but by voting Labour we welcomed this multicultural society that has enriched our lives NOT! so in effect we invited these people here.

but its the hypocrisy that annoys me particularly statements such as this from a well know terrorist and murderer?-

Mr McGuinness said he was "absolutely outraged and disgusted" at the situation the Romanian immigrants had found themselves in.

"We are going to do everything in our power to ensure these criminals, these racist criminals, don't have their way," he said.

Pity he did not stop the "criminals" having their way while he WAS one? as it was the likes of him that encouraged a class below human to thrive?

KW

Mixed feelings about this one,one the one hand it can NEVER be right to threaten and intimidate anyone,BUT i can understand the frustration of people who are seeing a completely unchecked flow of immigrant workers flooding into this country.There are at least 1 million immigants who legally shouldnt be here,not to mention the ones who have a legal standing.People will begin to fear the unknown however irrational and will resent the jobs which they feel will be taken away from them.This may be only a perceived threat but with many perception IS reality.

This kind of situation while unforgivable is sadly understandable.The government who opened the doors wide and allowed just about anyone to come in have to take some responsibility.Not all responsibility because were all responsible for our own actions,but the powers that be have some blood on their hands too.With Europe ever expanding this is a problem thats simply not going away and it will get worse .Sad but true

RH

firstly im gonna point out these arent irish scum, theyre northern irish scum, its a totally different standard of scum! :lol::good:

i agree with monkey boots, theres two sides to every story. what im hearing is alot of this trouble is two sided and has been brewing for a while, dont forget the riot with the poland/ni match (which locals were accused of starting but it soon turned out it had been eastern europeans, we werent guilty for once), and ive heard of assaults and different things by foreign nationals in my local area, which is a good distance from belfast.

the answer is that theres just some areas of northern ireland that you dont move into and start causing **** like these foreigners have been doing, otherwise it can get a bit rough for you. people here arent like the rest of the uk, yes were friendly and will welcome anyone, but we have a very low **** taking tolerance. also alot of people dont trust the police to sort their problems out (and im not saying i support whats happened, just saying thats some peoples mindset). it seems strange to me that if this was just a small gang of unorganised youths how they could intimidate so many people, but.... :no:

before i start getting called a racist, im just pointing out my girlfriend is latvian and im heading to portugal next week with her portuguese mates!! :)

They move into the area into free housing, set up brothels, drink and party day and night, harass people that have lived their for years and steal anything that is not nailed down. Their barred out of every shop and bar in the area. This all kicked off after a guy caught three of them ransacking his granny's house. I work a few hundreds yards from where they lived and everytime you left the building

they were staright over asking for money ****** off their heads. The women in the office couldn't go out alone. I feel sorry for the next street that have to put up with them. For all those that condemn what's going on would you welcome them into your street?