What's Your Favourite Guitar Solo?

Markio

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these days i love to play this kind of stuff...

not everyones cuppa tea, but if you play im sure youll apreciate the style at least... i love it...

I know i'll **** a few off here, but I've not known many people outplay Issac

Not my music at all, as you've indicated, but the raw talent with the instrument seems to easily transcend that for me. If it's impossible I want to see someone doing it :good:

he has been going on about this for years, cant see him ever finishing it though. This is how he got the idea. He has stong links with the Wirral (myself and Mrs MM are still firiends with his nephew) as his brother lives in Heswall. The local rag is called the Wirral Globe, and for many many years they ran a weekly comp were you had to find a squirrel wackily 'hidden' amongst the pages. Guess what the rat was called!!! .............' Cyril The Squirrel'.

I wonder where he got the idea from :good:

Rock on Ya crazy mop top :good:

Are you having a separate senior conversation or are you talking about the same thread?

same thread keep up

i take it all you guys in the know have seen the said bands. :good:

ive seen alot of good players over the year, but alas not hendrix, not much i can do bout that one, nor skynrd i spose...

but i have seen gilmour, waters,floyd, crosby stills and nash, neil young ( who can seriously rock a guitar to bits!) to name a few greats...

steven stills can play a guit i tell you what....

I thought I'd put one in that followed the wanky pretext :cry1: What that is more to do with is availability of quality live video's on ewutoob of the man doing great things, perhaps a bad choice of links for a talented man...

I think the point is that there are numerous talented individuals who've done great things, ignoring being able to prove it with ewutoob ???

Except Nuno Bettencourt, who's a total **** faced nobend and has done nothing to make it any better ???

:good: Omph, you bad man! :good:

Well i was hoping for specifics hence the title you argumentative old ******. ???

Anyway, here's another moment of genius that always finds itself into the CD player (the whole 3 CD album is excellent BTW). Led Zep and Hearbreaker live: How the West Was Won