WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST AIRGUN

jamie1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Gat pistol. It came with a dartboard, proper throwing darts, gat darts and pellets, corks and a fly squatter. Great fun

I moved up to a Webley Hurricane and when I was in the army and had my own money, a Co2 Air pistol (8 shot, with an extended barrel). I can't remember the model though, but it was great!!

Webley Vulcan Mark 3.

Plinking with my brother and dad in our garden. Nice memories. I would have loved to have still had that rifle. But me and my brother started stalking each other with legs shots only and GAT pistols. Well my dad made sure they all went. Happy days though!

Carbon

Air arms s400, brilliant gun, i traded it for a Webley fx2000, weirach silencer and hawke scope. I then traded that for my baikal and regret getting rid of it, Should've kept the air rifle and bought the gun

My first was a webley tracker in .22. Two mainsprings later and its still a very potent short to medium range squizzel basher. 7/10 let down by the ropey trigger, but light and powerful enough.

I now have a .177 Weihrauch 2080 (A sexed up HW 80k). Wish I'd have had this earlier. 9.9999/10

regards

Tufty

Mine was a BSA Cadet which I still have after 41years,oh the fun I had with that little beauty,still got an inprint on the stock where a ricoche came back and hit the stock.Put a new spring in it 18 months ago and then realised how air rifles have moved on,also got a Original Mod 35 which is from the 70's,and a Webley mark 3 but some clown repaired the stock with brass wood scews!!!

it was a daisy powerline(i think) a pump gun,

and at the time i thought it was the bee's knee's,,

although that was about 25 years ago

cheers al

i all so had one of these very good gun got it as a xmas gift from mum and dad my bro in law still got it still shoots and a nice little gun for the rats

BSA super meteor, bought for my 14th birthday in 1980 and its still going strong, my 11 year old lad has it now, i got it serviced and tarted up a bit and he bought a new scope with his birthday money, its over 100ft to the bottom of the garden and we shoot match boxes with it so its still accurate after all this time and the countless thousands of pellets that have been through it, superb gun for the money

mikee

about 1963 ish I got hold of a a heanel (no idea of model) .177 springer it was a fantastic gun rabbits and stinkers had no chance , those days you could go out into the school field and take pot shots at anything that flew (yes I know) without a national emergency being declared.

KW