B.N.P. candidate in norwich north by election .

Harnser

Just heard to night that the B.N.P. are fielding a candidate in the forth comming norwich north by election . This is where

i live and it should be very interesting to see what happens .

Harnser .

Did they make much impact in the euro elections in your neck of the woods?

ZB

BNP bosses face legal action under the Race Relations Act for stopping blacks and Asians from joining.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission has given them a month to lift the ban.

If not, chairman Nick Griffin and other leaders face court action with unlimited fines or jail.

A Commission statement said: “This exclusion is contrary to the Race Relations Act which the party is obliged to comply with.

“The Commission therefore thinks that the BNP may have acted, and be acting, illegally.”

The BNP is also facing claims MEPs and councillors won’t serve constituents fairly because of their skin colour.

Commission legal chief John Wadham said: “The constitution and membership criteria, employment practices and provision of services may breach discrimination laws.”

Just heard to night that the B.N.P. are fielding a candidate in the forth comming norwich north by election . This is where

Harnser .

I cant see it being very cosmopolitan in Norfolk, most Norfolkians would vote thinking that they were voting for a B'N'Q superstore...

Edited by LV

Did they make much impact in the euro elections in your neck of the woods?

ZB

No zap ,they did not . I dont think most people in norfolk would really know to much about the B.N.P. I just think that it will be interesting to see what kind of support they will get from a very rural electorate . Not very much is my guess .

Harnser .

BNP bosses face legal action under the Race Relations Act for stopping blacks and Asians from joining.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission has given them a month to lift the ban.

If not, chairman Nick Griffin and other leaders face court action with unlimited fines or jail.

A Commission statement said: “This exclusion is contrary to the Race Relations Act which the party is obliged to comply with.

“The Commission therefore thinks that the BNP may have acted, and be acting, illegally.”

The BNP is also facing claims MEPs and councillors won’t serve constituents fairly because of their skin colour.

Commission legal chief John Wadham said: “The constitution and membership criteria, employment practices and provision of services may breach discrimination laws.”

Mmmm..i wonder if they will make the black police officers association illegal and fine them,or will the local Catholic club have to allow protestants ,jews and muslims to join,or will the various gentlemans clubs in London allow female members.Wonder where this will all end.Does democracy mean that any club,association etc HAS to allow anyone to join? Are the freemasons going to allow anyone to join?

Just a thought

RH

Whilst this may be boring to you this is happening on my doorstep , literally .

Harnser .

Well nothing happens on his doorstep other than inter family rows about clay shooting, so he expounds loudly about the situation in other peoples locales without having much of an idea about what it all really means

Edited by fullbore

Well nothing happens on his doorstep other than inter family rows about clay shooting, so he expounds loudly about the situation in other peoples locales without having much of an idea about what it all really means

I LOVE you fullbore XXXX :angry:

Harnser .

What area does that cover mate? Is that all the old estates like the hertsease, larkman etc etc? Ex norwich lad, left in the early 90's and they used to be a bit on the wild side..

I dont know if you've been around the area for years, but I can always remember the area as being very W.A.S.P and even when i go up there now with the mrs who isnt british (well not until the latest £700 i've just paid the home office gets sorted out) she gets gawped at.......I can also remember the good old norwich charctor "marrigold" as a kid..

Mark

What area does that cover mate? Is that all the old estates like the hertsease, larkman etc etc? Ex norwich lad, left in the early 90's and they used to be a bit on the wild side..

I dont know if you've been around the area for years, but I can always remember the area as being very W.A.S.P and even when i go up there now with the mrs who isnt british (well not until the latest £700 i've just paid the home office gets sorted out) she gets gawped at.......I can also remember the good old norwich charctor "marrigold" as a kid..

Mark

Norwich north ,i think runs from the city centre out to sprowston . within a corriador from west earlham on the left and thorpe hamlet on the right . I dont think the larkman estate ( monkey island ) is in norwich north , but i think that the mile cross estate ( The klondyke ) is . I think the heartsease may come under norwich east .

Harnser .