post a picture of the land you use

jamie1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you don't get oil depot's blowing up near you though Lee :good:

Nope.. Just the local sewage plant.. Seems they had a large methane gas build up and some unlucky dudes were getting ready to spark up a fag-BLLAAAAAMMM!!!

Nice thred even though it started off being a little iffy with the negative comments

now for me to mess it up, being a total novice, and only ever having shot at club grounds, I noticed some pics were posted as private and some as public land...

So whats the score, where can you shoot and when do you have to get permission, especialy if its public land!!!!!!

Thanks

i aint coming on this website again im 14 and i get bullyed here forget it i thought this was going to be better

Indicative of the teen culture today. Don't like what's being said so you're being bullied. You don't know the meaning of the word boy!!

A word of advice. If you're not prepared for the answer you don't want, don't ask the question. BTW I'm 54 so many thanks.

So whats the score, where can you shoot and when do you have to get permission, especialy if its public land!!!!!!

You need permission to shoot on amy land you wish to shoot on(unless you own it) and as for "public land" this will generally be owned by councils/freemen/church......etc. so best of luck with public land, just don`t hold ypour breath.

Some pics of where i hunt.

3109009.jpg

Picture33022.jpg

Picture33001.jpg

Picture33020.jpg

290109003.jpg

290109007.jpg

290109021.jpg

And of where i shoot.

picz012-1.jpg

Photo-0032.jpg

Photo-0039.jpg

Picture33003.jpg

I have even more land where i work the lurcher but its mainly pasture.

With loads of good Hunting, shooting and dog land i am a little spoilt.

Dave.

that's the way to introduce young lads to the world of hunting shooting . :blink:

Noel, of all the topics started by Jamie and of all the posts made by him (and there are a bundle), I don't recall you answering or posting on any of them, apart from this one to wag your finger at those who have had a bit of a laugh. Obviously humour is subjective and if you didn't laugh or just don't laugh then fair do's. Each to their own.

If you want to volunteer being in charge of looking after introducing young lads to the world of hunting then step up to the plate and get answering those ".22 or .177 airgun?" posts, no one here will stop you.

Point taken. :blink:

Jamie1, think of it as quality not quantity, you won't hit 8000 posts like Mungler by saturating the forum with inane and mindless conten... no wait....

:hmm:

Actually I ..........

No matter.