dog/day van

lone wolf

just bought myself an 04 reg transit to use for work and day/dog van.the idea is to have cage(s) in the rear and the middle part will be a place to have a small cooker and sink with bench seat,for when we go to game fairs etc, and for during the week while at work put a large bag(some sort of bag as in when you buy a ton of dolomite)with one side cut and this can be put on the floor for my tool bag etc to sit in.may take some photo's as i progress.anyone any idea's on how and what.regards jack

i have just cut the ply to line the floor and the 2 pieces for the rear doors,not sure what im using under the ply on the floor yet but will decide tomorrow,so if there is any ideas out there,lets have them quick :-D :-D :-D regards jack

Can't help with the fitting Jack but would suggest some fire proof foam in the door cavities.

I've just given some lenghts of conveyor belting to a guy who has just ply lined his Transit, the only comment he's made is the smell of glue lingering for a while when he ply lined :good:

(the belting is 6'x3' to go on top of the floor ply.)

I must admit FJDF's Defender looks very good but my problem is all of the pigeon gear ... and dogs.

Seriously looking at a Transit Connect, ok for fields and stubble it's the tractor rutt's that will be a problem. My 'new' dog box (purchased off Sambo from this site :yes: ) is 36"x36" and fill's the Disco even with the back seats down.

Good luck with the project and keep us informed :good: