British Open. Sporting and Sportrap

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day one results..... looks effin' hard !!

High gun is 89 so far, and that Stirzaker geezer only shot 82 and Mark Marshall 84 ! :rolleyes::blush:

http://www.cpsa.co.uk/results/2009/09/04/b...porting---day-1

Flat old easy ground Lakenheath. Except when the wind chuffs a bit and they wobble and tilt and no one really concentrates because they've missed yet another simple bird.

Forecast says the wind will drop tomorrow, so the scores will be loads better. If that's the right way of putting it.

Edited by Whitebridges

Flat old easy ground Lakenheath. Except when the wind chuffs a bit and they wobble and tilt and no one really concentrates because they've missed yet another simple bird.

Forecast says the wind will drop tomorrow, so the scores will be loads better. If that's the right way of putting it.

Yes, I thought it might have something to do with the weather :blush:

It's been blowing a gale up here today, if it's anything like this down there, it'll be blowing the clays all over the place.

Good luck B - Shoot well :rolleyes:

Wholly monkey poo, that was hard !!! :good::good::good:

Was able to watch Beretta smoke everything, well....there were 5 chips and 95 balls of smoke, it was an awesome display from the big guy. :yes::) Overall high gun thus far after King George and Carl Bloxham have shot!? :good:

I sucked donkey cock...... started well, then dug deep into the beastiality scene. 59/100 Still, it sounds totally ****, but compared to the rest of my squard (and B's) it wasn't that bad really.

On the Sportrap I had an immensely bad start. I learnt (the hard way) that this discipline needs practising, and once a year isn't really enough :good: 11/25, 16/25, 19/25 and 22/25. I was just getting the hang of it by the last stand then it ended! :look: 22/25 on that stand is a bit of a result, beating some 'names'. B) Overall though, poo again. 68/100. :good:

Well shot "b", lets hope no one beats it.90's a good score, not alot of gimmies. It took us 3 1/2 hours to shoot it Shaune shot 74, but i only managed a 60, but at least it was joint 10th in ladies, not bad for a wrinkly, things willchange tomorrow as there were only 42 ladies over the two days so lots more to shoot. I thought it was a good layout with some tasty rangy targets.4 hour drive down, and 4 hours back. Still Chatsworth tomorrow.Phew!!!! :good: