Pigeon Kite

reddan

I would have liked to have seen the bouncers placed better and the birds channeling between them and coming into range guided by the bouncers, not as the video which looks like nothing other than a roost wood with plenty of birds about. and couple of bouncers set up in front of them.

I admit they do have extreme movement but am not sure what the effect of an upside down "bird" has? All I know is the bouncers I have (off mag and mike) WORK I have shot the birds to prove it! I have over the years spent a fortune on gear some good some **** all promised results, and in truth all vendors have a mixture of both ( mind some have better quality ****!) but in truth the best weapon is YOU, your patience, field craft and the luck to be there on the RIGHT day. but if as said I need a weapon the FIRST choice are the floaters off mag, if that fails a rotary with hypa's are my next choice ( I always carry a hypa lite) but only deploy it 25% of the time, if that fails then its crow or bunny time?

cheers KW