Quadzilla Quad bike

Tobyb525

Why dont you get a golf or a polo or even a jimny?

You wont get a good insurance deal at 17 if you dont go on a family members policy.

And the time you're 17 the driving age could be raised.

And did you seriously think you were going to get a sensible insurance qoute on a 2.5ltr 4x4?

Edited by KillerChef92

TBH mate you are going to get bored of a quad very quickly if you need to cart all your gear around on it, use it in bad weather and use it as daily transport.

insuring everything at your age is going to cost a reasonable amount, but things like the series landrovers should be pretty good to insure. they dont get stolen, they dont make much power and they dont get crashed much by youngsters so the premium shouldn't be too bad.

It'll go anywhere the L200 would have done and you wont look like a gypsy driving one.

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk...ia?id=951122397

£1150 with MOT on autotrader. take the rear body off and its an ideal shooting truck.

Dont get a quadzilla, apache, or other chink brand they are all **** no matter how good they look. get a second hand honda or polaris, yamha or arctic cat :)

I have a 1995 honda forman 400, my mate has a 2007 320E and it has fallen apart already.

Polaris and arctic cat do roadlegal models, if you are reg it as agricultural as long as it weighs less than 250kg you dont need indicators, and if it does less than 60 you dont need sidelights.

TBH mate you are going to get bored of a quad very quickly if you need to cart all your gear around on it, use it in bad weather and use it as daily transport.

insuring everything at your age is going to cost a reasonable amount, but things like the series landrovers should be pretty good to insure. they dont get stolen, they dont make much power and they dont get crashed much by youngsters so the premium shouldn't be too bad.

It'll go anywhere the L200 would have done and you wont look like a gypsy driving one.

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk...ia?id=951122397

£1150 with MOT on autotrader. take the rear body off and its an ideal shooting truck.

Dont get a quadzilla, apache, or other chink brand they are all **** no matter how good they look. get a second hand honda or polaris, yamha or arctic cat :)

I have a 1995 honda forman 400, my mate has a 2007 320E and it has fallen apart already.

Polaris and arctic cat do roadlegal models, if you are reg it as agricultural as long as it weighs less than 250kg you dont need indicators, and if it does less than 60 you dont need sidelights.

Thanks for replies, I'll have to do some thinking - at the moment I have to lug all my gear as we need a 4x4 to get to the fields :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
Dont get a quadzilla, apache, or other chink brand they are all **** no matter how good they look. get a second hand honda or polaris, yamha or arctic cat :birthday:

we just changed our forman 500 after 2 years it was fu*ked gears were messy(only changed when it wanted to) plastics were comeing of we still have a 5 year old forman 450 which is as good as ever And a yamaha grizzly 700 which we swapped the forman 500 for

we just changed our forman 500 after 2 years it was fu*ked gears were messy(only changed when it wanted to) plastics were comeing of we still have a 5 year old forman 450 which is as good as ever And a yamaha grizzly 700 which we swapped the forman 500 for

Was it an electirc shift model, because I am amazed to hear that a honda dont work :birthday:

Was it an electirc shift model, because I am amazed to hear that a honda dont work :oops:

no it was a kick one you would have to kick it a fair few times before it would change gear or it would stick(dodgy when your doin 70-80k on the road) :rolleyes: . and was even worse to get into neutral

The new grizzly is miles better than that :blink: . but the old 450 is still a good bike :rolleyes::hmm:

Dont get a quadzilla, apache, or other chink brand they are all **** no matter how good they look. get a second hand honda or polaris, yamha or arctic cat :lol:

second hand honda's all the way, we have a 250es fourtrax and a 420es fourtrax, both have never had a problem with them ;)