animal pics

cooke103

since ive took the picture of that badger ive been out with the digital camera.

ive been out today after my exam and went down the reserviour right next to me and saw some swans and geese. the geese are normall but i never see swans up here.

jake

post-11-1117120948.jpg

When you actualy look at this bird, you cant help to admire the way nature works .

you realy have to stand back and take a breath at the beauty of wildlife at times.

as PM and FM have previously posted take a while the next time out .

im trying to get a couple of shots of the raptors here for you FM close ups

Martin

post-11-1117286540.jpg

COOKE,

The picture of that Otter is top draw mate, do you make a living from your photos?

I would start and freelance, first I would contact the Otter Society and offer your picture to them for brochures and such like, it only takes an email but you have an eye for a good picture and you must know your camera also.

Just a thought, some people strive to find their talent and others don’t realise when they have a talent, photography is yours my friend.

Keep them coming as long as the Mods don’t mind. I love em.

The PM

thanks guys

pigeon master, no i dont make a living from photos, its just a hobbie. i like taking picture of animals mostly in the wild, the field craft i have learned from shooting has enabled me to get close to the animals.

thats a good idea about the brochures, it was taken at the otter nature park near my house. do you know the website or some way i could contact them?

jake