Left Handed 12b wanted

dazlindazza

Hi,

I'm after a left handed M/C 12 bore Shotgun, so thought I would put out some feelers on here!

After going to my local shop, and asking for their advice because of my relative inexperience (stupidly!) I recently bought a Lanber which was a righty, but the shop said would fine for me by casting it to the left, but after having a few lessons, have been told that the gun is not really suitable for me, as it's heel or toe (not sure which it's called) is still turned for a righty so it digs in when placed to the shoulder making me not place it in the right place on my shoulder, and it has a bit of a palm swell. Therefore, I am apparantly making life difficult.

Therefore, if someone does have a lefty as above, and may be interested in my lanber, I would be interested in a swap / PX.

I live near to Dover, and dont particularly want to travel miles, so would really appreciate it if you're fairly local.

Regards

Hi Guys,

Cheers for all your help!

The Browning sounds lovely, but is more than I'm after paying, however thanks anyhow.

With regards to looking on Guntrader, I did have a quick look yesterday but nothing much on there. I had this problem when I settled for my lanber, with there not being much about, which was why it was suggested that I get a righty and then get it re cast.

Cheers