red H3 bulbs

ME

I am after some RED H3 Bulbs to convert my Shoguns spotlights for driving in dim red light for lamping.

Anyone got an ideas ? I have looked on Ebay and Googled a bit but cant find them for a decent price from a UK supplier.

I have looked into some "gel filters" like they use for Discos but they are only for use with 30 watt downwards.

Any other ideas for dim red light for night driving ?

I only want some dim red lighting so I can see where I am going better, it isnt for the actual lamping.

The red filters all seem to be limited to 30 watts for some reason and they are small diameter..

Since having laser surgery my night vision isnt as good as it used to be (that and all the teenage self pleasure).

I am sure that you boys wouldnt want me throwing Mungler into a ditch or driving him under any low branches... :good::lol:

Since having laser surgery my night vision isnt as good as it used to be (that and all the teenage self pleasure).

I am sure that you boys wouldnt want me throwing Mungler into a ditch or driving him under any low branches... :good::lol:

as long as you have a camera with a flash so you can provide the evidence that sounds fine :lol

seriously though just flicking on the side lights when you can't see is usually fine